ECN Looking For Your Help

Real Deal has allowed me to post this here.

I'll try and keep this short, but I just recently joined this site/organization called Shop.com/Market America. The site is a large retail site that sells more products than Amazon currently does, and offers it's customers cash back on their purchases along with other incentives.

I'm now a distributor trying to build a customer base. I went to a large seminar the other day for people that have been doing this for some years, and many of them are making $4,000-$50,000+ each month (Yes, wide range because some have been doing it longer). The way to make money doing this would take a while to explain, but if anyone's interested they can Skype with me of send me a PM. This is something I'm really trying to dedicate some time to and see where it takes me. I'm 23 years old right now, and there were quite a few young people at the seminar I was at last Saturday that are making some serious money right now, and I'm honestly trying to do the same.

What I'm asking is if you can check out the site and see if you like anything. Many of the products on the site can be purchased through Amazon and Walmart as you'll see when you click on a product to purchase. Shop.com is mainly a filter that receives good deals from Amazon because the domain name of Shop.com attracts many customers.

Now, here is what I am asking if some of you will be willing to do:

Two of the best products and top selling products are called Mochatonix and Isotonix. One of them is an energy drink/powder that is honestly far better than anything else on the market and Isotonix is a brand that has multivitamins, calcium, etc.

If anyone here makes a purchase of the Isotonix multi-vitamin or the Mochatonix, or anything of that sort, I will paypal you the cost of your purchase, no later than sometime in December. Ask Jenneral when I owed him money, I pretty much doubled what I was going to pay him (even though that was because my checking account was frozen was betting).

If you end up purchasing something from there, use the referral email address of:

jwgeorge89@yahoo.com

Post in here or PM me if you have any questions, but if anyone does make a purchase, it would be greatly appreciated, and it's basically free as I'm going to refund you. If you end up liking it, great, but if you don't, you didn't waste any money.

http://www.shop.com

Ah, thanks.

Also, I forgot to mention that in November/December, Shop.com will be getting electronics for Samsung, Panasonic, and other major electronic companies for cheaper than Amazon and Walmart as they just stuck a deal with those companies recently.

Well if they get TV's cheaper that both Walmart and Amazon il look back into it.

So you're saying that if we buy one of those products and use you as the referral, you will cover the cost of the product for us? Is this going to get you a huge commission/starting bonus points with this company?

Correct. If you buy one of the isotonix (vitamin) or mochotonix products, I will refund you everything as long as you use me as a referral.

No, just doing this will not get me anything right now. I'm trying to build up a customer base, but even if ten people here buy a product from there, I won't be making anything for a while. It wouldn't make sense for me to be making a lot just from getting people to sign up and just buy one product. The long term goal is to develop a customer base that likes to use online shopping and will continue using the site. What I'm doing here is just trying to get people to use the site and see if they like it. If you do like it and continue to use it, wonderful. If not, then all I'm eating is $25-$50 (whatever the cost is) in an attempt to try and build a base.

The way I make money is by actually getting people to do the same exact thing I am doing right now, not just by getting people as referrals. I'm on a three year plan where if I follow my mentor's, I should be once pace to make six figures within three years, but it takes longer for some people and shorter for others. You would have to see a presentation to fully understand what I am doing and how to make money as it is complicated.

So, in short, I will not be making money by doing this right now. If you buy one of the products I mentioned and never buy again, that's fine, and I will be eating the cost of trying to build a customer base. If you like the product, which I honestly think you will, and you continue to purchase from there, I will make some money in the long term, but that won't be happening for a long time.

Also, I know you're relatively pretty smart, and you may have wondered this already, but this is not a pyramid scheme in any way whatsoever.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

I'll put an order in tonight or tomorrow if you're still up for it

Yes, I'm still willing to do it.

I'll probably keep $500 or so on the side for whoever signs up, and will just repay everyone who buys one of those items I listed.

Those are the items that are the most common one's sold, but I really do think they are good products as I've tried them multiple times. The only thing I will say is that if you get the mochotonix (very good), you'll probably need to use a blender as a shaker didn't seem to work too well for me, but that may have been due to the amount of milk I mixed with it.

Is there a deadline for this? My bank account is dry until Wednesday unless you want to PayPal me money and then I buy something

No deadline or anything, but just trying to get people to do it sooner than later.

I've been getting people interested that I know personally, and they're going to buy stuff because they like what they can get their along with cash back and the ease of shopping, but I figured I'd might as well try and get some more people on some forums to try and buy some stuff, so I'll eat some money in hopes that they like some of the products and buy more stuff in the future.

Just let me know what you'd be interested in buying before you do, but I don't care too much.