New Jersey @ San Antonio

• 5 months later...
Point guard Devin Harris had an MRI taken on his achy right wrist, and for now, the Nets are calling it tendinitis, but it's enough to make him a game-time decision tonight against San Antonio.

Harris wore a wrap on the wrist Friday at New Orleans, and he was clearly struggling with it, finishing with four points and four assists in 34 minutes. He shrugged it off as "a little sore," and said a doctor would take a look at it when the team got to Texas.

Dave D'Alessandro

If Harris is out, Dooling would be starting, which I'd look forward to seeing. Chris Quinn could also come off the bench at a some point.

True fans always stick by their teams no matter what happens. ;)

I know he still likes the Nets but I was curious as to whether he watches the whole game. I know if my team is doing horrible/getting raped I'll just turn it off.

Hey, do you and your friends that are Nets fan even watch the games anymore? Being 3-33 it must be pretty painful.

If I don't watch a game, it's because I don't have time. I never have the game off otherwise. Yes, it is painful. But I still want to see our guys develop, and I still love watching Brook.

If I don't watch a game, it's because I don't have time. I never have the game off otherwise. Yes, it is painful. But I still want to see our guys develop, and I still love watching Brook.

I gotcha.

If my team was doing that bad I think I would only watch the highlights lol.