Pittsburgh (4-3, Road: 1-3) 4:25 pm EST

NY Giants (6-2, Home: 3-1) CBS

Dallas (3-4, Road: 2-2) 8:20 pm EST

Atlanta (7-0, Home: 3-0) NBC

--------------

Monday November 5, 2012

Philadelphia (3-4, Road: 1-2) 8:30 pm EST

New Orleans (2-5, Home: 1-2) ESPN

Big game for Miami today....can either propel us into a tie for 1st in the division with some shitty teams coming up, or we can fall back down to 500. with some shitty teams coming up but lose some confidence going into those games.

Also, Luck vs. Tannehill. I feel like Luck will carve up our pass defense, but the Colts cb's are garbage, so hopefully Tannehill can pull off another huge passing day. Our running game needs to step up, Reggie Bush led the league in rushing after 2 weeks, but he hasn't made it to 50 yards rushing since then.

• Owner

The Raiders need to keep pushing. If we win today, we tie with SD for second in the AFC West...and if the football gods decide to help Cincinnati against Denver, we're tied with those two for first (which is crazy).

Any chance the Falcons suffer their first loss? My girl's brother keeps preaching it, but I don't know if Dallas is consistent enough to land a big win like that. Romo needs to throw 40 passes to Witten tonight.

Dallas is the most random team ever, so who knows if they can beat Atlanta. I doubt it because its a home game for Atlanta and they have only lost 4 games at home since they got Matt Ryan.

http://i50.tinypic.com/283m1.png

too bad i put [expletive]ing Washington in 3 of 5 bets this week, broke even already cause i hit a nice 3 team parlay baltimore, houston, GB, but damn, idk why I liked Washington so much lol

I've been going alright today with the pick 'em.

I lost three games. I lost the Redskins, Dolphins, and Bills game.

lolwut? i dont think that would even be a trap game lol buffalo sucks ass houston coming off bye

nvm you talking about spread im guessing lol i thought u were talking straight pick em

Edited by fish7718

This Dolphins team will get nowhere with that awful pass defense....no one can run on us, but it doesn't matter when a [expletive]ing rookie QB tears you a new asshole..hes good, but even Mark Sanchez tore us apart. I don't even want to imagine what Tom Brady will do to us.

This Dolphins team will get nowhere with that awful pass defense....no one can run on us, but it doesn't matter when a [expletive]ing rookie QB tears you a new asshole..hes good, but even Mark Sanchez tore us apart. I don't even want to imagine what Tom Brady will do to us.

http://www.sectalk.com/board/public/imported_images/savemisc.com/ba6f7724f51a965806c666ad5f4a4dac.gif