Who will be the two major candidates in 2016?

Real Deal

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

Hilary and Christie IMO.

My guess as well. I think Ryan is going to be the one guy they look at first, for these next four...but Christie will come out and say he's good to go, and that's going to be huge.

Funny enough, Clinton and Christie are the two that keep saying they aren't going to run, but I just don't see why they wouldn't now.

Hard for me to imagine ANY of the other candidates beating Hillary, by the way. The combo of Barack Obama, and Bill Clinton, helping you campaign...damn. Christie might be the only one capable of it, but I'm not even sure of that.

Jeb has no shot at winning the presidency IMO. This country HATES the job his brother did, and one of the main reasons we are in such economic turmoil. He can be the smartest guy in the world, but there is no chance at him escaping the legacy of his family, which is still very fresh in the American people's minds (as well as the Republican party, who has tried extremely hard to detach from the W era).

Hilary and Christie IMO.

This. I think Christie will definitely be interested in running by then.

If Hillary wants to run, I'm sure she'd win the primary. I wouldn't oppose her being President, Deval Patrick and Elizabeth Warren would also make terrific candidates.

Why would someone be stupid for voting for "Hilliary"?

Cause shed ruin this country. Terrible person , only reason people will be voting for her is cause 'a' she's a woman and 'b' they like free handouts cause they too lazy to do stuff on their own or to budget themselves . Which would make them pretty stupid people IMO

Jeb has no shot at winning the presidency IMO. This country HATES the job his brother did, and one of the main reasons we are in such economic turmoil. He can be the smartest guy in the world, but there is no chance at him escaping the legacy of his family, which is still very fresh in the American people's minds (as well as the Republican party, who has tried extremely hard to detach from the W era).

Give him another 4 years, Jeb is very different than gw, , hell bushes parents cried when gw got nominated for president over Jeb, that should tell you something. Jeb was great in Florida as gov and still plays a very active role I'm education. He has a very high iq and he would appeal to minority voters since his wife is Mexican.

Cause shed ruin this country. Terrible person , only reason people will be voting for her is cause 'a' she's a woman and 'b' they like free handouts cause they too lazy to do stuff on their own or to budget themselves . Which would make them pretty stupid people IMO

yet you live at home without a job. interesting

• Like 1

You can't even give a policy or belief of hers that you disagree with? Just some trolling generalizations?

Let the men talk.

Give him another 4 years, Jeb is very different than gw, , hell bushes parents cried when gw got nominated for president over Jeb, that should tell you something. Jeb was great in Florida as gov and still plays a very active role I'm education. He has a very high iq and he would appeal to minority voters since his wife is Mexican.

Lmao

Jeb Bush has mexican wife >>>

Appeals to minorities.

I think Obama gets re-elected again. We know the Dems don't like to abide by the U.S. Constitution and laws, so they'll probably make some amendments to allow Obama another eight years in office.

With that said, I think it's going to be EXTREMELY difficult for Jeb Bush to escape the Bush legacy, and that will hurt him.

The other main problem that I saw being discussed briefly is that many elderly people tend to vote Republican whereas the young generation votes Democratic. With the elderly dying off and the younger generation booming quickly, it looks like there will be a Dem in office for a while unless Ohio and Florida get their heads out of their asses.

Christie needs to lose weight bigtime if he runs.

Merica already has a bad reputation as a fat nation.

all we need is this tubby being the pres to become even more of a laughing stock internationally.

http://gothamist.com/attachments/nyc_arts_john/092911christie.jpg

Edited by Need4Sheed