Who wins MVP?

The Regime

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Matty Ice probably ruined his chances based on the last game. It was his award to lose heading into this week. Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are picking up steam and ultimately I think it'll come down to either one of them.

Defensive players rarely ever win but JJ Watt is easily the most deserving, but you could also make a strong case for Tim Jennings this season as well.

I had Harvin as the frontrunner at the end of week 6, but the Vikes have struggled a little and injuries have ruined his chances. It would be awesome to see him win it though since a WR has never won the award.

Edited by Simba

Probably Tom Brady because he has two games left against the Dolphins and that two free 500 yards, 4 TD games if he really wanted it.....and the Pats love to shit on people, so hes going to do it.

Way to not put the best QB in the league up there. Even funnier because you put JJ Watt there since he has no shot

It's a shame that defensive players never get as much consideration as QB's and RB's. He's one of the most deserving defense players in recent history imo.

Peyton for sure.Also like Lkr said, Brees deserves a spot on the list over a couple of those guys if the Saints keep rolling

I'm pretty sure he's referring to Rodgers lol. Brees wont win the award regardless of his stats because his team isnt as good as the aforementioned QB's.

It's a shame that defensive players never get as much consideration as QB's and RB's. He's one of the most deserving defense players in recent history imo.

I'm pretty sure he's referring to Rodgers lol. Brees wont win the award regardless of his stats because his team isnt as good as the aforementioned QB's.

There have been more deserving MVP candidates on defense than Watt in the past decade lol

There have been more deserving MVP candidates on defense than Watt in the past decade lol

He has 10.5 sacks as a 3-4 defensive end. When was the last time someone at his position did that in a similar scheme? On top of that he has swatted 10 passes; the record for defensive lineman is 13 held by Reggie White.

Most people expected the Texans to take a step back defensively after they lost Mario Williams, but as of right now they are 4th in the league in points allowed and yards allowed. It's pretty safe to say that he's a big reason for their success.

Obviously the chances of him winning are really slim, but he has been one of the most notable candidates in recent history. And what more deserving candidates are you referring to?

He has 10.5 sacks as a 3-4 defensive end. When was the last time someone at his position did that in a similar scheme? On top of that he has swatted 10 passes; the record for defensive lineman is 13 held by Reggie White.

Most people expected the Texans to take a step back defensively after they lost Mario Williams, but as of right now they are 4th in the league in points allowed and yards allowed. It's pretty safe to say that he's a big reason for their success.

Obviously the chances of him winning are really slim, but he has been one of the most notable candidates in recent history. And what more deserving candidates are you referring to?

Urlacher? Lewis? Polomalu even has a case for a couple of years too

What impresses me even more about Watt is that he didn't even play in training camp or pre-season because of an injury to his elbow in OTA's. So he's doing all of what you said with an elbow that's probably still not 100%. However I think it's safe to say he won't be getting the MVP because as many have already said he's a defensive player. So far I have Rodgers, Ryan, or Peyton winning it.