Cleveland @ Utah

alcstarheel

This game was incredible (except for the third). This was a dagger match. Great poise by Utah, especially Sloan and price, and Lebron. Tons of fun to watch. I'm glad I'm not a big fan of either team because I'd be way over excited or depressed. :P

That was easily one of the best games of the season thus far. Jazz suck for blowing such a good lead so quickly. I gotta give props to LeBron he single-handedly brought the Cavs back from a double digit deficit. The Cavs need to work on their free throw shooting lol, Parker goes 2-4 and Big Z goes 1-2 down the stretch. Gaines was huge for the Jazz (and he did all this in his fourth game in the NBA), he led Jazz to double digit lead, helped them blow it with a couple critical turnovers, and then hit the game winner. Anthony Parker had a rough game, he couldnt ice the game at the line, he ate a gamewinner, and commited a bunch of dumb fouls in that fourth quarter. Who needs Deron Williams when you have Sundiata Gaines. :P

When you are up 91-85 with 32 seconds left, the odds of losing are very low.

Add in the fact that the Cavs had a very uncharacteristic 23 turnovers.

This is a mental win for us. We were up all game and then all the sudden down ten in the final 3 minutes...yet we suddenly were up 6 with 30 seconds left. That's gotta give them confidence.

Now they'll be tested against the Clips to see how they rebound from a devastating game.

lol I loved the Boozer reaction after the game winner.

When that kid checked in he brought in so much energy that it changed the way both teams were playing, for him to come in and play the way he did I see him getting more mintues in the future. Great game to watch.

I am utterly wow I can't discrib it. I've been a Jazz season ticket holder for years and I have never seen anything like this. I thought this was another Jazz epic collapse and wow.

It was amazing I was just so shocked and happy for the kid if you think about his story you just have to know his mom is proud.

He definitely earned a contract

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/a9/fullj.c3001f1de9f35148117a53416606084d/c3001f1de9f35148117a53416606084d-getty-90043186ab012_cavs_jazz.jpg

When we signed him all i saw was another D-Leauger but now i see a rookie with potential that will only get better