NFL Gameday Week 13

Warren2ThaG

First down, Redskins.

http://i.imgur.com/7NjrU.jpg

Game was horribly officiated, but the Giants have to [expletive]ing convert in the red zone. Tynes makes a FG and we have a chance to win. Oh well.

I was shocked that Coughlin didn't challenge that play.

I have to give the Skins props for the win though. Their run game had us completely confused the entire night.

How the hell is Morris so good and no one knew about him enough to pick him above the 6th round? I'm jealous

I feel like any running back can be good when their offensive line can block for them. Running back talent can be found anywhere. Arian Foster was undrafted, Morris went in the 6th round, Stevan Ridley was drafted in the third..and those are just a few guys up there in rushing yards this year.

I feel like any running back can be good when their offensive line can block for them. Running back talent can be found anywhere. Arian Foster was undrafted, Morris went in the 6th round, Stevan Ridley was drafted in the third..and those are just a few guys up there in rushing yards this year.

True, but for him to come out his rookie year and be top 5 in rushing yards seems crazy to me. Without looking it up, I'm assuming Arian Foster didn't do much until atleast his 2nd or 3rd year in the league. I could be wrong.

Morris is a strong back with good vision who keeps his feet moving and moves piles with ease. He didn't get picked higher because he doesn't have plus athleticism, isn't very fast, doesn't make people miss, and isn't much of a pass catcher. He's been wildly successful because of the blocking scheme Washington uses, he has an offensive line that is playing out of their minds this year, and so much of each game has to be gameplanned against RGIII. While teams are worried about RGIII, Morris picks the right gap, hits it hard, and doesn't go down easily. Great recipe for a big yardage season.

• Like 1