NFL Gameday Week 13

Warren2ThaG

Ever since I have been using ad blocker for youtube videos, the banner on OTR has never showed up for me. I have no idea why that happens, but you guys might have the same problem.

Anyway, Luck is freaking nasty.

• Like 1

• Owner

Ever since I have been using ad blocker for youtube videos, the banner on OTR has never showed up for me. I have no idea why that happens, but you guys might have the same problem.

It's Javascript code, to rotate the two banners, so that's possible.

Nice, I just turned off my adblock for this domain and now the banners work. Thanks

Edited by Guru

Nice, I just turned off my adblock for this domain and now the banners work. Thanks

Are you using the google chrome extension? I have no idea how to turn off ad block for certain websites.

oh nvm, I found it

Edited by SRV

This is awkward. I really want Nick Foles to play well, but I also realize that losing is in the best interest of the team moving forward. Both of these are not likely to happen together. I am quite conflicted.

Edited by Phightins

This is awkward. I really want Nick Foles to play well, but I also realize that losing is in the best interest of the team moving forward. Both of these are not likely to happen together. I am quite conflicted.

Thats like the Dolphins every year...they stink for half the season and you just give up hope, then they end up winning enough games to screw themselves out of a good draft pick and still have no shot at the playoffs.

NFC East just got interesting again

Week 17

1:00 PM ET

Cowboys at Redskins

very very interesting

Giants up 1 game but Dallas or Washington will finish with a better division record, so it's pretty much all tied up

Edited by fish7718

First down, Redskins.

http://i.imgur.com/7NjrU.jpg

Game was horribly officiated, but the Giants have to [expletive]ing convert in the red zone. Tynes makes a FG and we have a chance to win. Oh well.

Saw that on twitter. Very frustrating game. I feel like we out played them most of the game, but stupid [expletive]ing penalties killed it. Who the [expletive] is this Cordle guy who had 2 penalties on 2 kick returns? SMH