New George Zimmerman Photo Released

Interesting that the media and the racially driven prosecution didn't have these photos in color available earlier.

The intent was obvious, and that was to get people riled up over a non-racial issue made into a racial issue.

http://abcnews.go.com/images/US/ap_george_zimmerman_kb_121204_wblog.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/12/george-zimmerman-lawyers-say-bloody-nose-photo-creates-doubt/

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/12/03/newly-released-photo-shows-bloodied-george-zimmerman-from-night-trayvon-martin/

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/trayvon-martin/os-george-zimmerman-fbi-new-evidence-20121204,0,7609897.story

Edited by EastCoastNiner

A bloody lip and a broken nose bone still doesn't justify shooting and killing a kid.

It doesn't matter if it's a "kid" that he killed. The little punk tried to jump him and beat his ass. He should have thought of that before.

Also, I love how the media likes to portray the punk as a small, kind hearted, innocent kid. He played football, was in trouble often, and was a little punk.

Getting attacked gives you the right to defend yourself. If my head is getting slammed into the pavement and I get punched in the face with my life in danger, I would do the same as Zimmerman.

Denial.

It doesn't matter if it's a "kid" that he killed. The little punk tried to jump him and beat his ass. He should have thought of that before.

If the pictures are accurate, he didn't try to jump him and beat his ass.. his ass looks sufficiently beaten

Getting attacked gives you the right to defend yourself. If my head is getting slammed into the pavement and I get punched in the face with my life in danger, I would do the same as Zimmerman.

Don't follow people around neighborhoods and chase them against police orders would be the best advice I can give you, ECN. Wouldn't want you to end up like Zimmerstench.

Notsureifsrs...........

It could have been a lot worse than a bloody nose if Zimmerman didn't act and remove the threat.

notsureif your srs.......

You really think this kid is going to do much worse then that? Whats he going to do, kill him with his bare hands? Zimmerman followed Trayvon and brought it on himself. I'm not saying what Trayvon did was right, but its not like it was some awful crime that doesn't happen all the time. Difference is most people aren't stupid enough to shoot a kid because they are getting beat up.

notsureif your srs.......

You really think this kid is going to do much worse then that? Whats he going to do, kill him with his bare hands? Zimmerman followed Trayvon and brought it on himself. I'm not saying what Trayvon did was right, but its not like it was some awful crime that doesn't happen all the time. Difference is most people aren't stupid enough to shoot a kid because they are getting beat up.

Are you trolling or just Canadian?

You can't possibly be stupid enough to believe that someone using their fists and feet can't seriously hurt someone. You honestly can't believe that.

Why the [expletive] would someone let a person keep beating them without defending themselves. In this case, shooting the punk was the defense.

You are seriously retarded by trying to downplay the type of injuries that can occur without an actual weapon being used.

Are you trolling or just Canadian?

You can't possibly be stupid enough to believe that someone using their fists and feet can't seriously hurt someone. You honestly can't believe that.

Why the [expletive] would someone let a person keep beating them without defending themselves. In this case, shooting the punk was the defense.

You are seriously retarded by trying to downplay the type of injuries that can occur without an actual weapon being used.

Is he really that much of a [expletive] that he has to shoot someone to defend himself though? I'm not stupid, I know someone can seriously injure someone with their hands and feet. But you really think this kid was going to do that? He had no previous history of assault, so I find it hard to believe that Trayvon was so angry that he was going to seriously injure Zimmerman, and you have no way of proving he was going to considering all Zimmerman had was a bloody/broken nose. He wasn't even relatively close to being seriously injured.

I'm not too familiar with the case, but if Trayvon left and Zimmerman followed him, then that's still an indictment of Zimmerman. I could understand if it was a spur of the moment thing where he already had the gun on him and was still in the process of being attacked, but if the beatdown happened already and Zimmerman went out of his way to shoot him, it's still an unjustified murder. That's what the police are for.

I'm not too familiar with the case, but if Trayvon left and Zimmerman followed him, then that's still an indictment of Zimmerman. I could understand if it was a spur of the moment thing where he already had the gun on him and was still in the process of being attacked, but if the beatdown happened already and Zimmerman went out of his way to shoot him, it's still an unjustified murder. That's what the police are for.

I just dont get why people do NOT understand this part.

Zimmerman shot him during the beatdown.

Yet you still are in denial at the fact the police told Zimmerman not to follow Trayvon on the phone and he still did it.

come on though. trayvon had his hood up and was carrying a pack of skittles. zimmerman had every right to follow him and shoot him. let's face it, he was black and was clearly trying to cause trouble walking through an apparently very exclusive neighborhood.

• Like 1

• Owner

Whatever Zimmerman says, or Trayvon's girlfriend says...none of it is relevant when you consider the fact that Zimmerman was in pursuit with a gun in his possession, and he stepped out of his vehicle with it. If you're on neighborhood watch, you aren't lurking the streets as an armed man. Zimmerman claims he was going to the store? Well, he should have called the police and stayed in his vehicle.

He likely won't get a murder charge, just like Casey Anthony and OJ Simpson got out of their cases. However, the facts are that Trayvon was unarmed, walking home and being pursued by a citizen with a gun, and that pursuit took place before any kind of threat was legitimately in place. That was the wrong thing to do, no way around it.