Mobile site

I dont have a computer so i only post on my phone so this is kind of important to me. I first signed on and was using the mobile site which was very easy and fast to use. I saw that you could change it to the regular site so i did just to see how the site looked. The site takes longer to load and isnt as easy to use on my phone. I want to switch back to the mobile site but i dont see where i can do that. Can anybody help me with this?

I dont have a computer so i only post on my phone so this is kind of important to me. I first signed on and was using the mobile site which was very easy and fast to use. I saw that you could change it to the regular site so i did just to see how the site looked. The site takes longer to load and isnt as easy to use on my phone. I want to switch back to the mobile site but i dont see where i can do that. Can anybody help me with this?

Delete you cookies and shit off your phone.

On the very bottom of the homepage there's an option to switch it back to mobile, here's a screen of it:

http://i4.minus.com/jQHb13T3gvPHc.jpg

Hope that helps, just use the pulldown that says "DiscussHoops: Legacy" and choose the mobile option.

Edited by iMan
  • Like 1