Odd noises and rumbling?

Real Deal

• Owner

Meh, I'm on the fence with this sort of shit. On one hand I feel like 'no way...' but at the same time I'm not saying candyman 3 times with my back to the mirror either. Creepy as hell though. Glad we are having a huge blowout on the (unintentionally) 21st lol. at least the 21st is a friday so hopefully everyone will be in a good mood and with their families and/or friends.

• Owner

Well, the 21st is an irrelevant date to me. I'm also not a religious nutjob that goes around forcing it down everyone's throats. However, I do believe in God, and that the world will see events like this take place before it's all said and done, so it does grab my interest.

I kind of want to hear this sound for myself......just to feel like I am in a horror movie of some sort lol..I doubt I would ever hear it though, its always pretty damn loud where I live. I got obsessed with watching videos about it after watching that first video and usually its in a quite, secluded area.

Well, the 21st is an irrelevant date to me. I'm also not a religious nutjob that goes around forcing it down everyone's throats. However, I do believe in God, and that the world will see events like this take place before it's all said and done, so it does grab my interest.

Pretty much the same way.

Some interesting things will indeed happen. Nobody knows when this apocolypse mess will happen.

It could happen tomorrow for all we know. It could happen 100 years from now when we're already gone.

One thing I know for sure though...

I'll be waking myself up on the 22nd and going to work.

Prime minister Julia Gillard Addresses the End of the World

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4vXqcxtvxc

she is a [expletive]ing wanker.

sorry had to be said.

back on topic, back in my small hometown there had been 2 or 3 earthquakes in the past year... nothing higher than 4.something iirc but a lot of people, 100+ kilometers could feel it. where i live now we found some frames and a few objects that were knocked off the walls/tables from it so pretty scary stuff. i remember calling my mum the next day asking how they were and she said our dog was freaking out... it was barking and running around like crazy, my mum said that they thought the sound was the gas heater ready to explode which led to my parents running out of the housing in fear.

earthquakes have never ever hit our town or that area, very rare.

• Owner

Ah, yeah, quakes hit the OKC area for a few days, including a pretty big one (for us) that forced me to run over to my TV and hold it, keeping it from falling forward.

Like I said, I've felt quakes before, when I lived in California...but before the 2-3 days of quakes in Oklahoma/Kansas, never in this area.

Someone else brought this up earlier today. Brandon isn't crazy. :lol:

Staffers in the KSBY newsroom are fielding calls from residents from Morro Bay to Atascadero to Santa Maria regarding possible earthquakes.

People reported feeling "rattling" two separate times about 20 minutes apart around 9:30am. Another caller in Morro Bay reported hearing what sounded like an explosion.

The U.S. Geological Survey is not reporting any earthquakes locally, as of yet. David Oppenheimer with the USGS tells KSBY News the shaking seems to have been caused by a 'sonic signal, not an earthquake.' He said, "it could have been an aircraft breaking the sound barrier. {Possibly} A sonic boom from a military off shore that has broken the sound barrier and caused ground to shake and loud boom."

http://www.ksby.com/news/usgs-tells-ksby-news-sonic-signals-shook-the-central-coast/