Carter: I'm Still Pinching Myself

The Goods

Vince Carter is thrilled to be playing for a title contender so close to his home.

"Seriously, I'm still pinching myself," said Carter. "I'm coming home to play for a team that has a legitimate shot. Is this real?"

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/60154/20090629/carter_im_still_pinching_myself/

Edited by The Goods

Orlando got VC for a couple KFC Chicken wings, Nets are showing why they are a joke to the state of NJ. And to whoever thinks the Nets moving to Brooklyn is gonna get them LeBron James, they are living in fantasy land, because he's staying in Cleveland.

^ lol again?

Hopefully we see VC take his game back to the first arriving to New Jersey times, you can't wish on the Toronto times because i guess he's too old to play like that. However this guy is lethal on offense, who cares about Turkoglu when you have a guy that can make a shot anywhere on the court, he has major range. Also many people who didn't watch him in NJ will soon know he has handles and can pass the rock in fact better then Turkoglu.