WC: Seattle at Washington

Cobb

we are now, did u want us to win every road game or something? we barely lost our road games too

Russel Wilson plays significantly better at home than on the road and so does that defense. I love Seattle at home but I can't see them winning on the road here. RG3 is too good hun.

Russel Wilson plays significantly better at home than on the road and so does that defense. I love Seattle at home but I can't see them winning on the road here. RG3 is too good hun.

our game plan will be better then Washington's this Sunday, Washington won't be able to move the ball at a high frequency at all. Should be a rugged 24-21 win for us.

• Owner

Anyone hear that a doctor is putting doubts out there, saying that RG3 shouldn't be playing, or something along those lines? Pretty sure Shanahan is pissed about that...great way to destroy the star QB's mindset coming in.

Anyone hear that a doctor is putting doubts out there, saying that RG3 shouldn't be playing, or something along those lines? Pretty sure Shanahan is pissed about that...great way to destroy the star QB's mindset coming in.

Yessir, he'd struggle even at full health vs. our defense. Cannot wait for the outcome in our favor.