Divisionals: Baltimore at Denver

Cobb

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I felt in the back of my mind that the Ravens would upset the Broncos since they were do for a lose eventually, but I didn't believe it would actually happen.

That being said was easily one of the best football games I've seen in a while great effort for both teams. I hope the Houston can pull some of the same magic tomorrow.

I felt in the back of my mind that the Ravens would upset the Broncos since they were do for a lose eventually, but I didn't believe it would actually happen.

That being said was easily one of the best football games I've seen in a while great effort for both teams. I hope the Houston can pull some of the same magic tomorrow.

And also one of the worst officiating jobs in postseason history.

Denver lost this game when they chose not to try and get into field goal range at the end of the 4th. You have Manning with 31 second and 2 timeouts and you knee it? lol you fools deserved to lose.

You think you're slick huh? Voting in the poll once the game is over. :o

• Like 1

John Fox's conservative coaching has been irritating me since last season, and it cost us tonight. First with the 3rd and 7 around the two-minute mark and then at the end of regulation. Show some trust in your quarterback.

Sick to my stomach. Long offseason ahead. Better make some changes to that secondary. And move Champ to safety.

John Fox's conservative coaching has been irritating me since last season, and it cost us tonight. First with the 3rd and 7 around the two-minute mark and then at the end of regulation. Show some trust in your quarterback.

Sick to my stomach. Long offseason ahead. Better make some changes to that secondary. And move Champ to safety.

Oh, but Manning is the OC too right? He calls every play, right?

Not you in particular, but I love the hypocrisy with Manning jockers. They always say he makes all of the calls on his own, yet when something goes wrong, it's not on him.

And also one of the worst officiating jobs in postseason history.

There were some pretty bad calls that went in favor of the Ravens especially the call on Champ Bailey and the Boldin "catch" but there's missed and ticky tack calls every game.

Sometimes you have to overcome the odds and it's not like Denver didn't have chances to put the Ravens away.

Denver lost this game when they chose not to try and get into field goal range at the end of the 4th. You have Manning with 31 second and 2 timeouts and you knee it? lol you fools deserved to lose.

I have to agree with this, I'm still scratching my head over that one. Denver killed themselves playing conservative football and giving up a couple of big plays at the ending of the game.

Edited by htownborn

Oh, but Manning is the OC too right? He calls every play, right?

Not you in particular, but I love the hypocrisy with Manning jockers. They always say he makes all of the calls on his own, yet when something goes wrong, it's not on him.

Yeah, it was Manning that allowed that TD with 30 seconds in the game. I hate when he plays defensive back.

It's was Mannings fault that his coach wouldn't let him try to move the ball 30 yards before halftime with 38 seconds left and 2 timeouts

Fact is Denver's defense is wildly overrated. There was never a point in that game anyone was confident they could hold the Ravens.

Football is a game of 53 players

Exactly. Look at what happened in the Falcons-Seahawks game.