Divisionals: Green Bay at San Francisco

Cobb

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lolwut he hasn't even done anything

He doesnt have to have put up flashy stats to make his presence felt. Packers defense has to account for him more than anyone else, and that really just opens up opportunities for others.

Niners got killed through the air and ground the last couple weeks. So far they've held Aaron Rodgers in check, and I accredit that to the Justin Smith affect more than anything else.

He doesnt have to have put up flashy stats to make his presence felt. Packers defense has to account for him more than anyone else, and that really just opens up opportunities for others.

Niners got killed through the air and ground the last couple weeks. So far they've held Aaron Rodgers in check, and I accredit that to the Justin Smith affect more than anything else.

I'm confused here. But the only real mistake Rodgers has made was a misread.

I'm confused here. But the only real mistake Rodgers has made was a misread.

Outside of that one pass to Jones the Packers haven't done squat offensively. You make it sound like defense is strictly based on turnovers.

Justin Smith is pushing the the pocket, and forcing the Pack to double and triple team him. It's a simple concept, if you double/triple team him it gives other guys more chances to make plays. Not sure what's so hard to understand.

Outside of that one pass to Jones the Packers haven't done squat offensively. You make it sound like defense is strictly based on turnovers.

Justin Smith is pushing the the pocket, and forcing the Pack to double and triple team him. It's a simple concept, if you double/triple team him it gives other guys more chances to make plays. Not sure what's so hard to understand.

I don't even think you're watching the game based on your posts, so I'll stop

It's pointless talking football with you. You keep fappin away to Aaron Rodgers.

Hopefully you can pick a team to root for next year. Just curious, why do the niners have zero sacks? If you were actually watching the game, you would realize that SF is playing great coverage and pressure is the least of the Packers' offensive worries so far

Hopefully you can pick a team to root for next year. Just curious, why do the niners have zero sacks? If you were actually watching the game, you would realize that SF is playing great coverage and pressure is the least of the Packers' offensive worries so far

They've had one legitimate scoring drive tonight, I wouldn't get too excited.

You would do anything to cover up for this offense. If it wasn't for the early int, and the miraculous catch by Jones the Packers would have a lousy 7 points. Heck, even there last drive was aided by penalties.

LOL

OH GOD THIS IS HILARIOUS

AIDED BY PENALTIES? Maybe the niners shouldn't have jumped. There was an obvious helmet to helmet play.

Please tell me you aren't being serious.

LOL

OH GOD THIS IS HILARIOUS

AIDED BY PENALTIES? Maybe the niners shouldn't have jumped. There was an obvious helmet to helmet play.

Please tell me you aren't being serious.

The numbers are right in front of you, I don't know what more you need to see. You wipe away the 44 yard catch by Jones and Rodgers goes into halftime 4/10 52 yards 1 td, 1 int. You're being such a homer right now. I'm done talking with you. :lol:

Edited by Simba

The numbers are right in front of you, I don't know what more you need to see. You wipe away the 44 yard catch by Jones and Rodgers goes into halftime 4/10 52 yards 1 td, 1 int. You're being such a homer right now. I'm done talking with you. :lol:

if you take away the joe flacco throw, the ravens lose. i don't understand your point. you are trying to say if a play didn't happen that the game would be different. i mean holy shit that is such a stupid argument.