Car advice

reno

would you trade a 2012 2.5s fully loaded altima for a 2013 civic ex-l nav? Features that would be missing on the civic compared to the altima is, push to start, home link, bose speakers, powered seats, auto dimming, 2.5 ltr engine.

http://automobiles.honda.com/images/2013/civic-sedan/interior-gallery/gal_lg2.jpg

http://media.ed.edmunds-media.com/honda/civic/ns/honda_civic_actf34_ns_1101121_600.jpg

Well the Altima with all the features was 31k but got it for 25k. The civic will be a little below 24k so would break even . What would you do?

I would go with the civic. I know quite a few ppl that have civics and they are very comfortable/easy to drive and its VERY rare for it to have an issues under the hood. Not to mention that im sure its better MPG. Civic would get my vote.

I would go with the civic. I know quite a few ppl that have civics and they are very comfortable/easy to drive and its VERY rare for it to have an issues under the hood. Not to mention that im sure its better MPG. Civic would get my vote.

even though the altima is a bigger car/engine and msrp? but yeah civic is nice and has better mpg.

even though the altima is a bigger car/engine and msrp? but yeah civic is nice and has better mpg.

Personally i have never been much of a Nissan fan unless you plan on putting some outside money into it like tint rins ect. I have seen a few black on black on black Altimas they look sick as [expletive]. But if you dont plan on doing that then the Civic is the way to go.