Miami @ Charlotte

• 5 months later...

Lmao, how did we let them score almost 40 point in the 1st quarter? We lost, and its not even midway through the 2nd. This is the kind of game where Wade will sit the 4th because we are getting wrecked.

Edited by SRV

Well, this sucks. I just got home expecting the game to have been recorded, but apparently something [expletive]ed up. I've had a frustrating day, so this really ticked me off to find the game had not recorded at all, and all i see is the last 10 seconds.... to find out the Heat got [expletive]ing torched. What a way to end my day.

Well, this sucks. I just got home expecting the game to have been recorded, but apparently something [expletive]ed up. I've had a frustrating day, so this really ticked me off to find the game had not recorded at all, and all i see is the last 10 seconds.... to find out the Heat got [expletive]ing torched. What a way to end my day.

I've got some good news for you.

The Raptors are having another typical 3rd quarter meltdown and look like they are going to blow yet another game that they should win. At least Toronto won't be taking advantage of this brutal showing of yours.

I wish I could at least be able to give a reason as to why the Heat played so poorly, but seeing as I can only see the boxscores... well, it looks like it was just one of those nights where the Heat simply had no intensity getting out the [expletive] rebounded and getting absolutely in the paint letting Charlotte have 42 in there.

Looking at the individual players, Wright was the only one to show up and realize the importance of this game... and go figure. The team gets only 34 boards, Wright stands with the most with 7. The team scores 65, Wright has the most points and the highest FG% with 16 shooting 6-11. The Heat have 4 total blocks, Wright has 2. I think it's time this dude finally gets to start.

Also, JO has been acting like a real [expletive] lately. I swear, the dude doesn't rebound and will show no intensity unless he gets his precious touches. Seriously, he needs to be replaced. Like now, I actually wouldn't mind seeing Magloire start over his soft [expletive]. He's had a good 12 rebounds in the last 25 minutes of playing time. Maybe benching JO will wake him up, or maybe not. Either way, at least Big Cat plays physical and plays hard 100% of the time, unlike soft [expletive] JO who will only grab rebounds if he scores. Looking at his game log, the guy really never grabs more than 8 rebounds unless he gets like 15 or more points. It's ridiculous.

Anyway, I'm not so disappointed as to where the Heat stand in the conference as much as how they got humiliated in such an important game. If there was a game to be mentally and physically prepared, it was this one... yet they get blown out. Unbelievable.

I don't get how we can win by 30 one night, and then get blown out by 39. This team is really inconsistent, you never know how they will play. This really worries me and it seems like we will be chilling with a low seed in the playoffs. Bright side being we might see a Wade vs. Lebron match-up in the first round.

You may have been better off missing this one.

I don't care how far the Heat are down, for some reason, I always still want to watch the games from start to finish.

Yeah, that is the thing I can't do. If the Hawks are losing by 20+ I turn it off and play Xbox or something.

We should dump JO's contract, James Jones' and a first rounder for Amare.

Oh yeah...this team isn't going anywhere because our coach is horrendous.

I really don't see how this is Spoe's fault. Cause Beasley played 5 minutes less than Wade? I don't get it.

• Owner

Beasley played five minutes less than Wade because the game was already over in the second quarter. Miami just sucked...no offense, no defense, no nothing. At times, Wade was walking back down the court, like he was done.