NBA All-Star Starters Announced

Real Deal

• Owner

EASTERN CONFERENCE

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/735144_10151306603018463_692693187_n.jpg

Team Boston Heat + Carmelo Anthony

WESTERN CONFERENCE

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/398135_10151306762853463_1037067387_n.jpg

Team LA + Kevin Durant

• Like 1

Actually now that I look at some of the stats, I dont know if KG really deserves to be a starter. Lopez or maybe even Noah should have got the nod over him.

Garnett: 14.6ppg 7rpg 0.8blkpg 18.69 PER in 29.5 mins per game (20-18, 7th in East)

Lopez: 18.6ppg 7.4rpg 2.1blkpg 25.66 PER in 29.2 mins per game (23-16, 5th in East)

Noah: 12.4 ppg 10.7 rpg 2.0 blkpg 17.12 PER in 38.4 mins per game (22-15, 4th in East)

Lopez is outperforming him in fewer minutes, and Noah is helping the Bulls play above expectations. I've always felt that wins should carry more weight in the selection, especially the starters.

Edited by Simba

A'ight, I don't give a f**k he plays for the Clippers, I've just had it with Blake.. This dude doesn't deserve to be an All-Star!! How is he considered an All-Star when he doesn't rebound the ball?!! 4 boards the other game and one at the half this last game. He ain't anywhere near his talent.

On offense, he might have improved his outside shot, but he's stopped driving to the basket and trying to score. Blake was getting open with ease in the first half and what does he do in second half? Shoot jumpers and stop taking an undersized Williams to the hole... SMH!

With his talent he should avg 20 and 10 with no problem and should probabbly be at 12 boards a game. Rebounds is about hustle and technique. Just expected waayy more from him.... In our losses he should be dominating. The Minny game was made for him and he's almost nowhere to be seen! Man, Pekovic lefot and still no Blake domination... Griffin an All-Star starter?!! SMHFML! <_<

Edited by Sħãlïq™

Your weird . How can u be a clippers fan and be mad Blake is starting in the all star game ? He's a damn good player and a huge part of your teams success ...

On another note shows how imbalanced the league is when they'res two players from four teams starting in the all star game .

Edited by SRT Spidey

Your weird . How can u be a clippers fan and be mad Blake is starting in the all star game ? He's a damn good player and a huge part of your teams success ...

On another note shows how imbalanced the league is when they'res two players from four teams starting in the all star game .

He's a clippers fan that doesn't like both Blake and Paul. Yeah I know it's the dumbest thing ever.

• Like 1

Actually now that I look at some of the stats, I dont know if KG really deserves to be a starter. Lopez or maybe even Noah should have got the nod over him.

Garnett: 14.6ppg 7rpg 0.8blkpg 18.69 PER in 29.5 mins per game (20-18, 7th in East)

Lopez: 18.6ppg 7.4rpg 2.1blkpg 25.66 PER in 29.2 mins per game (23-16, 5th in East)

Noah: 12.4 ppg 10.7 rpg 2.0 blkpg 17.12 PER in 38.4 mins per game (22-15, 4th in East)

Lopez is outperforming him in fewer minutes, and Noah is helping the Bulls play above expectations. I've always felt that wins should carry more weight in the selection, especially the starters.

Chandler: 12.4 ppg 11.0 rpg 1.1 blkpg 21.5 PER in in 32.8 MPG (25 - 13, 2nd in East) -- reigning defensive player of the year

lol....

He's a clippers fan that doesn't like both Blake and Paul. Yeah I know it's the dumbest thing ever.

http://i48.tinypic.com/10fswmu.png

DiscussHoops.com/forums/statuses/all/page__member_id__55

Your weird . (...)

My weird what? Jk. :lol:

How can u be a clippers fan and be mad Blake is starting in the all star game ? He's a damn good player and a huge part of your teams success ...

So just because I'm a Clippers fan I should also be supporting a player whose flops are becoming the most embarassing thing in the history of pro sports?! :huh: No, thanks! Latest example of retarded flopping.

SMH.

Most embarrassing thing in pro sports? Please.

For whatever reason I get the impression that you don't like Blake Griffin because you feel people will look at your differently because of his actions. Not sure why I get this vibe from you, but some of the things you say about him are weird and really excessive if you ask me.

Most embarrassing thing in pro sports? Please.

For whatever reason I get the impression that you don't like Blake Griffin because you feel people will look at your differently because of his actions. Not sure why I get this vibe from you, but some of the things you say about him are weird and really excessive if you ask me.

With all due respect to everyone on this message board, I don't give a damn about how people look at me.

I can't stand Griffin. I wish him all the best but can't wait to see him get his flopping talents transfered to any other team!

With all due respect to everyone on this message board, I don't give a damn about how people look at me.

I can't stand Griffin. I wish him all the best but can't wait to see him get his flopping talents transfered to any other team!

just relax for now, just relax young buck.

I don't think this is true at all, but that's human nature.

I think the only Knicks I've ever hated were Z-Bo and Isiah, so I get it, but you gotta root for them to do well and make all-star games. Indicator of quality play.

I don't think this is true at all, but that's human nature.

I used to care... I changed though. And I don't go outta my way for anyone any more.

I think the only Knicks I've ever hated were Z-Bo and Isiah, so I get it, but you gotta root for them to do well and make all-star games. Indicator of quality play.

I hear you... I tried to root for Griffin and I was almost getting there but after his flop last night I give up! I've come to the point where I'm starting to root against him! F*ck his play!