LeBron Is Shooting 55% From Outside 10+ Feet

EastCoastNiner

It's an impressive statistic, but no one cased about stats this specific when Michael played. I'm sure there were some neat stats that made him look amazing also.

I don't see how this stat makes LeBron the best ever. Right now, LeBron is in at best top 5 ever, but definitely not the top 3. Michael Jordan and Kobe are ahead of him, and they have 4 and 5 more rings, or reasons, that put them ahead.

It's an impressive statistic, but no one cased about stats this specific when Michael played. I'm sure there were some neat stats that made him look amazing also.

I don't see how this stat makes LeBron the best ever. Right now, LeBron is in at best top 5 ever, but definitely not the top 3. Michael Jordan and Kobe are ahead of him, and they have 4 and 5 more rings, or reasons, that put them ahead.

When did I ever say LeBron was the GOAT in this topic?

LeGOAT will soon be the GOAT though, will Kobe in the second spot.

When did I ever say LeBron was the GOAT in this topic?

LeGOAT will soon be the GOAT though, will Kobe in the second spot.

How are you about to discredit Jordan like that? Lmfao. You are too funny goon status

LeBron is in the top 15 all-time right now (which is unreal for a 28 year old with only 1 ring), and will probably end up top 6 by the time his career is over, with a chance at being 2nd or 3rd. Jordan still beats him in about every statistical category with far more accolades.

Oh, and I'm lazy and don't wanna find the article, but as of last week he's the #1 spot-up 3pt shooter in the entire league this season.