Worst Cena promo ever?

Dash

Start at 14:45 and it ends around 20:30.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C1KPtM-WZc

This shit closed out of the show before the Royal Rumble over Rock/Punk. Can't believe this tool will be main eventing Wrestlemania again and winning the title from Rock.

Just retire and go the [expletive] away.

Edited by Dash

I agree, but we also need to realize his limitations with the PG show. He used to have good stuff as a heel in 2003, and as a face early on, but it's been so long since he's been entertaining to me. But until the WWE gets a back up plan, this is the face of the show.

I agree, but we also need to realize his limitations with the PG show. He used to have good stuff as a heel in 2003, and as a face early on, but it's been so long since he's been entertaining to me. But until the WWE gets a back up plan, this is the face of the show.

I don't get how this being a PG show means he has to talk about Call of Duty, embarrass some dude in the front row wearing a Paul Heyman shirt and awkwardly/childishly declare he'll be the winner. Funniest moment of that promo was when he held out the mic to the crowd for the "lets go Cena/Cena sucks" chant and it was BARELY audible. No one seriously gives a [expletive] about the dude, not even his haters anymore.

The WWE had a backup plan to Cena during the Summer of Punk and completely blew it and there's a guy sitting in the locker room working only Superstar matches by the name of Alex Riley, who pretty much has the total babyface package (missing in-ring polish but dude was way over with the crowd), but he's being held back because this douchebag Cena got pissed off Riley retaliated after Cena was essentially bullying him. Wade Barret was also massively over as a heel during the Nexus stint and only got served up on a silver platter to Cena to be literally buried. This company would have FAR more options if they didn't center everything around one man who most of the fanbase doesn't even like.

Far from his worst tbh.

Assuming you mean the "This is your life" segment?

Edited by Dash