How would LAC be under the Triangle Offense?

• Owner

The team isn't built for it. CP3 is what a pass-first PG is supposed to be (which the triangle offense usually asks the opposite of), and there is no point-forward on the Clippers. DeAndre Jordan isn't great at passing the ball, either, so he becomes a liability.

It would slow them down, and that's the last thing they want.

The team isn't built for it. CP3 is what a pass-first PG is supposed to be (which the triangle offense usually asks the opposite of), and there is no point-forward on the Clippers. DeAndre Jordan isn't great at passing the ball, either, so he becomes a liability.

It would slow them down, and that's the last thing they want.

Do you really think they'll be that bad? I mean, Lamar knows the Triangle Offense relatively well. And I'm not sure but I think Barnes and Turiaf were on that Zen Master-coached team for a few years...

Do you really think they'll be that bad? I mean, Lamar knows the Triangle Offense relatively well. And I'm not sure but I think Barnes and Turiaf were on that Zen Master-coached team for a few years...

Odom isn't the same player and Turiaf/Barnes aren't big offensive impact players. The team lacks a good passing big man and you wouldn't run it with Paul.