Duplicate Accounts

Real Deal

• Owner

I've installed a beta version of a "Duplicate Members" modification, that seeks out duplicate IP addresses. It also searches X_FORWARDED_FOR IP header addys, so I don't run into proxies.

If you have duplicate accounts you've registered in the past, for whatever reason, you might want to tell me. The mod will suspend your account until I go in and unsuspend (unless I decide not to), and will also delete (I believe) the duplicates with less posts.

• Like 1

You should make it so people with multiple accounts get banned.

Slaven,

Speaking of multiple accounts, there's something I'd like to know and I'm asking you in a very polite and mature way. No need to overreact or post GIFs. No need to take any offense. I'm just trying to have a normal mature conversation here.

During one of your suspensions last year (I believe it was the first one), a certain former user signed up and the first thing he did was to start a thread full of lies about me.

Now, I understand you may not have anything to do with it but can you explain the coincidence that that member decided to join exactly while you were serving a 30-day suspension. Also the staff informed me that former user's IP address tracked to Bosnia (just across the border from Serbia, where you said you have family).

With all due respect, for some reason, that someone made it look like it was you behind it. I'm not accusing you of anything here!

And something else that caught my attention -- recently a new member named CaptainJackSparrow joined and according to his profile info, he was referred by non other than.... that same former user (I managed to see that before the Referral System was removed). Anyway, what made me think is this:

http://i45.tinypic.com/33uzp76.png

http://www.discussho...a-top-5-player/

^ There's nothing wrong with someone repping other people's posts. And I have nothing against CptJackSparrow. I just wanna know why is it that out of the 860 members on this board all of a sudden he decides to start repping your posts..? Just tryinna figure what's going on. That's all.

I'd really appreciate your thoughts on all that.

Again - no need to overreact or post GIFs. No need to take any offense. I'm trying to have a normal mature conversation here. I have no intention of fighting with you. There's no need for anyone to fight/bait/troll or whatever... And I apologize if what I posted offends you in any way. That's NOT my intention. Thanks for your time!

Note to the Staff:

I have no intention of baiting/fighting with anyone, I'm not here to fight with anyone! Just wanna know who's CaptainJackSparrow and what's going on. Thank you!

Edited by Sħãlïq™

And if you knew your O-T-R History like you say you do, you should know we have a former member named Bosnian. It's time this site stepped it up, not talking about Brandon at all, because he is a talented individual who has given everything he has to this site. We need guys to step up and post instead of whining about who reps who. We are a community. We have been a community for as long as I can remember. I just can't stand to post with some of you guys anymore.

And if you knew your O-T-R History like you say you do, you should know we have a former member named Bosnian. It's time this site stepped it up, not talking about Brandon at all, because he is a talented individual who has given everything he has to this site. We need guys to step up and post instead of whining about who reps who. We are a community. We have been a community for as long as I can remember.

^ You either did not read carefully what I posted or have completely misunderstood it. IT'S NOT ABOUT [expletive]ING REPS AND WHO REPS WHO!!

Anyway, I've never bragged I know OTR history perfectly well. There's one thing I agree with: It's time this site stepped it up, not talking about Brandon at all, because he is a talented individual who has given everything he has to this site. We need guys to step up and post in a more mature instead of turning topics into crap like that, for example:

Thanks for the thoughts guys

Chris Paul cleared for full contact

Or like when you went out of your way to post a vid I made for my girlfriend in the Fave Hip-Hop RMX (that was deleted - ever thought why the Staff deleted your post, Paul?).. Dude, WTF?!! :huh:

I just can't stand to post with some of you guys anymore.

It's mutual. And the only one left whining around is you, ."50.":

I don't think it's that Brandon. I think a lot of members here (other members correct me if I'm wrong) feel that you side with him over us. It seems like its Shaliq and RD against the rest of the board. When was the last time that you stuck up for the rest of us and not Shaliq?

Honestly, I don't give a damn about your bullsh!t anymore, Paul. I've lost all my respect for you... And I've moved forward, it's about time you did the same.

It's OTR's 8th anniversary today and I'm not gonna involve myself into any of that #$@% anymore!

Edited by Sħãlïq™