Milwaukee @ Toronto

• 5 months later...

We'd put him on Jennings, but Rasho doesn't want to embarrass Brandon with his speed. Rasho likes to make games interesting.

He has no problems embarassing Bogut though. That up and under move was the greatest post move in NBA history. From this point on, the up and under move will be known as the "Rasho Shake".

PS: Turkoglu sucks.

Jarrett Jack has been huge for the Raptors in the 4th. Being aggressive on offense and has been active on defense which has resulted in some turnovers off of deflections. These turnovers have enabled the Raptors to get out in transition where they have been really effective so far.

Triano made a very nice adjustment when he went to zone earlier in the 4th as well. They have done a fantastic job of mixing up zone and man to man which has kept the Bucks off balance and allowed them to get back into the game.

Ridnour really needs to start over Jennings for a game or two. BJ3 is too comfortable right now and hasn't been playing like he did in his first month in the NBA. Maybe if Ridnour starts over him he'll feel like he needs to prove himself again and start playing better basketball.

5-15 shooting with only 2 assists is pathetic. -_-

I haven't posted something at the end of a game detailing my thoughts on the game in a while, so I figured this would be a good game to bring it back. I'll try to do this more frequently again, if I remember to and feel like it, lol.

- Jarrett Jack's game tonight was undoubtedly the best game that he has played as a Raptor. He wasn't settling for jumpers and was continuously putting the pressure on the Bucks' defense. The fourth quarter that he played was definitely the best quarter by a Raptor point guard this season and he simply took over the game with his aggressiveness. What I liked to see the most was not the offense that he gave the team though, it was the defense that he provided them with. He did a great job of playing passing lanes and just being active, which led to some turnovers by the Bucks. Loved the way the Jack played.

- Chris Bosh didn't have a very good game through the first 3 quarters, but he really turned it up in the 4th. You could tell that he was absolutely gassed after playing a combined 85 minutes against the Cavs and Bucks on Tuesday and Wednsday. The Cavs played him really physically and he absolutely carried the Raptors on Wednsday, but he fought through fatigue and came up big when the Raptors needed him in the 4th. The old knocks on Bosh of him being "soft", "mentally weak" and "unclutch" really don't apply to him anymore with the way that he has played this season. Dude has been awesome all year and only Nowitzki has played better than him this season at the power forward spot.

- Andrew Bogut is a very nice player. He has nice touch around the basket, has a high basketball IQ, has some good mvoes in the post and plays with an edge that I really like. He isn't afraid to mix it up down low and get nasty. I definitely think that he is going to be an All-Star very soon. He just needs to learn to be able to stay on the court as he seems to pick up a lot of fouls and is also prone to injuries. He gets overlooked considering Chris Paul and Deron Williams were both drafted ahead of him, but he has developed into a very good player in his own right.

- Antoine Wright is awful. His shot selection is absolutely terribly and he can't dribble the ball without turning it over or committing an offensive foul. He is an absolute chemistry killer on the offensive end of the floor. Being a ball stopper is one thing, but being a ball stopper when you absolutely suck offensively is just inexcusable. I look forward to the end of the season when I don't ever have to watch him as a Raptor again.

- Luke Ridnour is awesome. I have always liked him as a backup point guard and these past two games against the Raptors have made me appreciate him even more. He was the best player in the 4th quarter in both of these past two games and single handedly kept his team in the game today. Dude played his heart out in the 4th quarter and put his team on his back. If I was Skiles I would reward him with a start or two because of his excellent play. Hopefully that would light a fire under Jennings and motivate him as well. It really is a win-win if you ask me.

- Marco Belinelli also played one of his best games of the season tonight (aside from that awful foul late in the 4th). He was aggressive with the dribble and looked to get into the paint. He really is fearless when attacking the paint, it is a shame that he doesn't do it more often. That pass he threw to Bosh towards the end of the 4th was absolutely beautiful. He has been plauged with inconsistency for his entire career and this season has been no different, but once he finds a way to become a consistent player, he could be a very nice weapon off of the bench for any team. Good to see him bounce back with one of his best games of the season after being benched in Milwaukee.

- DeMar DeRozan played well tonight with 12 points, and his mid range game is coming along nicely, but whenever he is in the game, opposing defenses are starting to back right off of him and collapse on Bosh because of the limited range on his jumper. The same thing can be said about Weems. These two have very good chemistry together in transition, but having the two of them in the game together in a half court situation is a liability with the lack of range on their jumpers. Hopefully both of them can add some range to their jumpers for next season.

- Brandon Jennings doesn't impress me. He got off to a great start and played amazing for the first month or two of the season, but he has looked pretty awful in every game I have seen of him since. He is complacent on the floor, settles for jumpers, doesn't play with any aggressivness and takes bad, low percentage shots. He has a very bright future ahead of him but the flaws in his game are really starting to show as the season goes along. He just looks too comfortable out there and seems like he thinks he is entitled to a starting spot.

- This was definitely the best game Triano has coached that I can remember. He made some very nice adjustments that really turned the tide of the game. The single biggest move of the game was him switching to a zone as the Bucks struggled to hit outside jumpers all game long and Bogut was going to work down low. After the Bucks started to figure out the zone, he did a nice job of switching up from zone to man coverages to keep the Bucks off guard. Another move of his that I liked was him going with the two point guard lineup. Normally I hate this lineup but the Bucks tend to roll with 3 small guards (Jennings, Ridnour and Bell) so he was able to get away with it tonight. Going to this lineup forced the Bucks to but Bogut on Bosh, and Bosh exploited the matchup late in the 4th. Definitely one of the best coached games from Triano since taking over last season.

- Hedo Turkoglu still sucks.

Well, that should be enough. Definitely got a little carried away here, lol.