Should I get..

Smitty

How buggy is WWE '13, though? If it's anywhere close to the previous game, I wouldn't buy it for anything over $20.

And I haven't bought a Madden game in a few years.

Didn't experience any bugs with WWE 12. Most of the bugs I have seen though were from people playing online. 

• Owner

Didn't experience any bugs with WWE 12. Most of the bugs I have seen though were from people playing online.

WHAT?

Wow, every single match I had...I experienced a bug, and I never played online.

I'd do shit like walk through the ring, or do flips through the ropes and slide up to the top of the arena. I did this weird thing where my finisher would keep repeating. Just a bunch of BS...and I just finally put the game down.

WHAT?

I'd do shit like walk through the ring, or do flips through the ropes and slide up to the top of the arena. I did this weird thing where my finisher would keep repeating. Just a bunch of BS...and I just finally put the game down.

Haha dead serious. Every match I had went smoothly. EDIT: Then again, I never updated completely because it kept freezing when i went to Create A Entrance. So I turned off online whenever I played 

@ fish damn. Guess I'm going with Madden then lol

WHAT?

http://gallery.mailchimp.com/22cb3ccbfa1254a4b05ceca93/images/powerslam.gif

• Like 3

• Owner

WHAT?

http://gallery.mailchimp.com/22cb3ccbfa1254a4b05ceca93/images/powerslam.gif

SMH.

• 2 weeks later...