L.A. Lakers @ New York

• 5 months later...

*slaps forehead*

Bynum was playing pretty well until he pulled an Odom, and walked outta bounce after Kobe inbounded it...lol.

and you would think Gasol would play a bit tigher defense on Lee after he's hit like 3 jumpers right in his face

• Owner

Four consecutive post-ups for Bryant to start the game, then he stopped. Now he's only getting post position to draw doubles and kick the ball out.

Funny thing, though: he has drawn a double team every single time he's put the ball on the floor since the start of the game, no matter where he's at.

Time for our bigs to man up and get the job done.

Well no complaints on the offensive end, but defensively we need to make some adjustments. For starters we need to stop getting beat off the dribble, we come out to help and that leaves someone open for a three, and right now the Knicks are making us pay.

I really like what Kobe is doing tonight, not really forcing anything and just facilitating to open guys. No reason for him to shoot when we have matchup advantages all over the floor. The pace is in favor of the Knicks so far, but they are bound to get cold eventually and when they do we'll open up a double digit lead.

Bynum needs to realize his role and learn when to go up and score and when to pass it out, he continues to go up despite being doubled. Kick it out to the open shooter, you'll get your chances.

He has done that a number of times this game, just cause you are the biggest guy on the court that does not mean you can throw up what ever comes in your hands he needs to learn that.

We need a stop here otherwise its over.

I hate to say it, because I know he will kill us. I want Kobe to take the shots, the way he's been shooting tonight.

I believe in miracles, come on Knicks!

On a side note,

Does anyone else think that David Lee deserves to be an All-Star reserve? Oh man is he a stud.

We need a stop here otherwise its over.

I hate to say it, because I know he will kill us. I want Kobe to take the shots, the way he's been shooting tonight.

I believe in miracles, come on Knicks!

On a side note,

Does anyone else think that David Lee deserves to be an All-Star reserve? Oh man is he a stud.

For sure, he is ripping our frontcourt apart. I knew that he had added a midrange game to his repertoire this offseason, but I didnt know it was so dead on. And just based off this game he is such a hustle player, he's a 4 playing as a 5 but he still goes strong. He's a great rebounder, and his speed makes him such a threat in this system. I'll be disappointed if he doesnt make the all-star game.

Season high 31 for Lee. <_<