Chicago @ Phoenix

alcstarheel

• 5 months later...

I think that new lineup the Suns are going with is going to have a field day on the Bulls. Suns by 10.

I agree.

This is going to be an interesting game though, hopefully we can hold our lead after half time. :lol:

I would not say that you guys did play a good team, but if you guys lose tomorrow to an Ellis less Warriors then I will say you guys do suck.

I don't care if the Bulls are a good team or not. There's something wrong with the team, actually there's a lot of things wrong with the team. We kept the bench players on the court until there was 5 minutes left in the fourth which was kind of like yesterday when Kobe was kept until there was 5 minutes left in the fourth. That was Alvin Gentry's fault.

Also, we just can't seem to defend. The bench players may have looked good and did their job but they were only exchanging baskets.

I'm disappointed in the Suns because we really needed this win and from their effort in this game, it didn't seem like they really wanted to. Trading would be the best option right now, I don't see Amar'e re-signing with us with the way we are playing.

I don't care if the Bulls are a good team or not. There's something wrong with the team, actually there's a lot of things wrong with the team. We kept the bench players on the court until there was 5 minutes left in the fourth which was kind of like yesterday when Kobe was kept until there was 5 minutes left in the fourth. That was Alvin Gentry's fault.

Also, we just can't seem to defend. The bench players may have looked good and did their job but they were only exchanging baskets.

I'm disappointed in the Suns because we really needed this win and from their effort in this game, it didn't seem like they really wanted to. Trading would be the best option right now, I don't see Amar'e re-signing with us with the way we are playing.

If you guys are able to get good value out of him then why not, I really dont see Amare resigning anyways might as well get some value out of him.