Selection Sunday Discussion Thread

Lol.

UCLA gets a 6th seed and Oregon gets a 12th seed. That makes a lot of sense....

I thought UNC would get a 7th, but a Kansas/UNC rematch in the Round of 32 would be nice. That is assuming UNC gets by Nova, which is far from a guarantee.

Michigan with a very, very tough draw as well. Their struggles to close the year really bit them in the ass.

Mami is a 2 seed, yet based on soley on brackets, I'd say they have an easier path to the Final Four than any of the 1 seeds so far.

EDIT: Just noticed that Oregon and Cal were 12 seeds and Colorado is a 10 seed. WTF? That is ridiculous. Although, Cal has a nice matchup against UNLV in San Jose.

Bo Ryan vs. Marshall Henderson is going to be glorious.

I'm not a big fan of Gonzaga's bracket, though. It is going to be a tough to go through Pitt, Wisconsin and New Mexico/OSU. It is cool to see them get their first ever 1 seed, but I'd honestly rather have seen them get the 2nd seed in the East region than the 1 seed in the West. I still think Miami has the easiest road to the Final Four than any other school.

This years bracket seems tougher to fill out than past years. You'll either do fantastic or horrible.

totally agree. man i am trying to fill it out and i just keep clicking and changing lol. i can't do it. all the teams are so shaky!!!!

Does it feel like Louisville and Kansas (the top two #1 seeds) ended up with the two worst brackets of the four?

Definitely.  Especially Louisville -- They have Duke, who could be a #1 seed, Michigan St. who has a terrific coach and has been good all year, and  Saint Louis, who everyone and their mother is obsessed with, and Oklahoma St, who I saw play NC State very early in the year, and has just as much talent as anyone in this tournament.

As far as Kansas' region Georgetown, Florida, and VCU are the teams that really scare you there.

I like Belmont over Arizona in the West region. I have Cal over UNLV out East. And I have Minnesota beating UCLA in the South Region.

I'm sure there will be plenty more upsets, it's just almost impossible to pick them and it does you no good trying to go upset crazy if you are playing for money. I've won my bracket the past two years, and can tell you that picking out that 12 over the 5 upset, or the 13 over the 4, or whatever, really is meaningless. It all comes down to the final four and championship game.

My final four is Duke, New Mexico, Florida, Miami.

I went out on a limb here, but I figured - hey, college hoops has been super weird this season. I wouldn't be shocked to see a team like New Mexico get to the final four. And, Duke W/ Kelly is a way different team than without him. I expect them to go pretty far. Their backcourt is as good as it's been in years IMO. I really like Cook and Sulamon. Florida is a team that has a ton of talent, and their backcourt is darn good too. I've always thought backcourts and the three ball is what can take you far in the tourney, and FLA has that. Then Miami has been so consistent all year, great coach, Larkin is fearless, Scott, Kadji, Gamble, etc. I really like their squad and their road to the final four.

Ultimately, I have Miami winning it over New Mexico. Just a strange year for College hoops, impossible to predict, but that's just my shot at it.

Interested to hear everyone elses bracket.