N.C. A&T #16 vs. Louisville #1 - 6:50 pm TBS

S. Dak. St. #13 vs. Michigan #4 - 7:15 pm CBS

Belmont #11 vs. Arizona #6 - 7:20 pm TNT

California #12 vs. UNLV #5 - 7:27 pm truTV

Missouri #9 vs. Colorado St. #8 - 9:20 pm TBS

Akron #12 vs. VCU #5 - 9:45 pm CBS

Harvard #14 vs. New Mexico #3 - 9:50 pm TNT

Montana #13 vs. Syracuse #4 - 9:57 pm truTV

My bracket kind of sucks. New Mexico really [expletive]ed me. Still no final 4 teams out of my bracket yet atleast and only one elite 8.

Pft, that is nothing.

In one of my brackets I have a Final Four team out (New Mexico) and if Georgetown doesn't pull a miracle comeback out of their asses, I have a finalist out in the OTR bracket.

Scratch that, it is even worse than I thought now that I've seen the scores of the earlier games. I've probably got as many wrong as I've gotten right so far. :lol:

Pft, that is nothing.

In one of my brackets I have a Final Four team out (New Mexico) and if Georgetown doesn't pull a miracle comeback out of their asses, I have a finalist out in the OTR bracket.

Scratch that, it is even worse than I thought now that I've seen the scores of the earlier games. I've probably got as many wrong as I've gotten right so far. :lol:

ahaha oh man that sucks. I've got Gonzaga winning it all and if they play the same as they did in the last game they might be out soon.

[expletive] brackets, I'm just cheering for upsets, UNC and Gonzaga now even if I didn't pick any of them to make noise in the tourny (although in one bracket, I have the Zags in the FF).

Heels on a nice run over the last minute. Hairston with two 3's and Bullock with another to push this to a 9 point lead. Live by the 3, die by the 3.

EDIT: So I just noticed that there is another thread for the games today. My bad for posting about them in this thread/

so glad i didn't fall for the georgetown hype this year.  sure i had them beating fgcu, but i had them losing to florida anyway

It's funny because I usually never buy into the Georgetown hype. I had them out in early basically every year since Monroe left, yet this year i finally decide to go against my gut and have them make a deep run because I'm such a big fan of Otto Porter's game and I figured he wouldn't let them suffer any early meltdowns. Whelp.

It's funny because I usually never buy into the Georgetown hype. I had them out in early basically every year since Monroe left, yet this year i finally decide to go against my gut and have them make a deep run because I'm such a big fan of Otto Porter's game and I figured he wouldn't let them suffer any early meltdowns. Whelp.

Well I just thought there was no [expletive]ing way they could lose to FGCU lol