73 replies to this topic

#61 Legacy

Legacy

Lead Writer

• 9,502 posts
  • Name: Yama
  • Fav Player: Curry/VC/Lillard/Kobe

Posted 27 February 2015 - 08:42 AM

Warriors didn't deserve to win in Cleveland. Missed way too many free throws and didn't do well defensively for most of the game. Tough back end of a back to back now in Toronto facing a Raptors team that obviously wants to put an end to their struggles. I'll be surprised to see the Dubs win this one.

#62 His Greatness

His Greatness

Hall of Fame

• 10,831 posts

Posted 19 April 2015 - 08:03 PM

klove is the best spot-up shooter in the league

#63 His Greatness

His Greatness

Hall of Fame

• 10,831 posts

Posted 24 April 2015 - 02:12 AM

lol turner getting punked by lebron. such a scrub. he is an embarassment

lol talking to myself. thats pretty embarrassing. im like evan turner of otr

Edited by His Greatness, 24 April 2015 - 02:14 AM.

#64 Dr. Feelgood

Dr. Feelgood

Live in the Now!

• 3,413 posts
  • Name: NSM
  • Fav Player: Brandon Roy

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:34 AM

I wouldn't call Turner a scrub, he's a decent player.

Dr. Feelgood was here!
blazerslogo.png

"If I never play another game, I'll still be completely happy with my career." -- Brandon Roy

#65 Real Deal

Real Deal

Founder/Owner

• 48,705 posts
  • Name: Brandon
  • Fav Player: Kobe and Jordan

Posted 26 April 2015 - 07:03 AM

Rose really blew those last two possessions, especially when he fell asleep and let Bayless out of his sight. A final play of the game should never end that way.

That situation in Dallas is pretty weird. I hope they win a couple of games in that series, before dropping it to Houston, only because of Rondo's actions.

#66 His Greatness

His Greatness

Hall of Fame

• 10,831 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 05:31 AM

i wouldnt necessarily say hes worthless but hes still a scrub, or at least he was pretending to be one

great w for the lebrons i think theyll win one more and finals mvp will be iggy

#67 His Greatness

His Greatness

Hall of Fame

• 10,831 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:14 AM

happy for iggy. nah not really but he deserved it i guess. idk why ppl thought it was a long shot after kawhi got it last yr. how funny would it be if klove left this offseason

#68 Real Deal

Real Deal

Founder/Owner

• 48,705 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 05:26 AM

I'm not really sure why Love would stay, to be honest. He didn't seem happy at all, and eventually, he'll be able to get more money elsewhere. He doesn't come off as a guy who will want to be a third option in order to chase a ring...at least not yet.

I was pretty excited to see Iguodala get the MVP.

#69 His Greatness

His Greatness

Hall of Fame

• 10,831 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:08 AM

more $ w/ perhaps the lakers, brandon? but yea i got that same feeling from him. dont think hes comfortable being chris bosh. hes a 26 yr old in his prime mans gotta get his. idk their cap situation but if ur in his position you have to go for more $ no?

#70 Dr. Feelgood

Dr. Feelgood

Live in the Now!

• 3,413 posts
  • Name: NSM
  • Fav Player: Brandon Roy

Posted 18 June 2015 - 06:27 AM

I'm so happy for Shaun Livingston, Andre Iguodala, and Harrison Barnes. Love those three guys. It's not a stretch at all that Iggy won MVP. He starts the last 3 games and they win. He guarded LeBron and tried his damn best to slow him down (let's be honest, there is no slowing down LeBron unless he gets too tired).

Dr. Feelgood was here!
blazerslogo.png

"If I never play another game, I'll still be completely happy with my career." -- Brandon Roy

#71 Real Deal

Real Deal

Founder/Owner

• 48,705 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 05:27 AM

more $ w/ perhaps the lakers, brandon? but yea i got that same feeling from him. dont think hes comfortable being chris bosh. hes a 26 yr old in his prime mans gotta get his. idk their cap situation but if ur in his position you have to go for more $ no?

I don't know if I want Love in LA, really. For the money he'll make, I'm not sure if I want to give up on Randle (because, basically, we would have to, given that we'll draft KAT or Okafor). Plus, his health worries me.

And yes, at his age, in his prime...he has to seek a first or second option position on another team. Even with injuries, he may be that missing piece for a team that will play him the right way (instead of using him as a spot-up shooter). Just can't say we can use him in LA, though, because he would need to be #1 on our roster after next season, assuming Kobe is a "go" this upcoming season.

I'm so happy for Shaun Livingston, Andre Iguodala, and Harrison Barnes. Love those three guys. It's not a stretch at all that Iggy won MVP. He starts the last 3 games and they win. He guarded LeBron and tried his damn best to slow him down (let's be honest, there is no slowing down LeBron unless he gets too tired).

I don't know, man. Iguodala was "slowing him down" all series long, before fatigue should have set in. Outside of two games, LeBron's shooting was 41% or less. He shot 44% in one of the other two.

Doesn't matter who you are, good defensive teams will hurt your FG%, especially if they have a long defender who has experience guarding elite players.

It didn't stop him from scoring 40's each night, but like few players in the past (Jordan, Kobe, Bird, Iverson, for example), he would have dropped 50 if the primary defender was someone like Tyreke Evans.

#72 His Greatness

His Greatness

Hall of Fame

• 10,831 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 03:25 AM

I don't know if I want Love in LA, really. For the money he'll make, I'm not sure if I want to give up on Randle (because, basically, we would have to, given that we'll draft KAT or Okafor).

does that mean theres no interest in russell. ive barely even watched him but ive bought into the hype that hes perfect for philly

also isnt lebrons performance being a little overrated? he was ai in 01. i think any real superstar (durant, harden, curry etc.) w/ that usage wouldve posted similar numbers and percentages. yea boards and assists and all that but he held the ball 99% of every possession. and according to himself hes the best in the world but did he really outperform stephen curry

#73 Real Deal

Real Deal

Founder/Owner

• 48,705 posts

Posted 03 July 2015 - 07:25 AM

Looks like we picked Russell after all, haha.

LeBron's performance overrated? Well, he was the best player in the series, clearly, and the best player in the NBA...although I think Anthony Davis will catch him in 1-2 years.

But, in a sense, I think it was a bit overrated because he was pretty sloppy on the defensive end. I don't mind the shot attempts, nor do I really mind the FG% (considering Iggy's defense on him, and how the Warriors brought the kitchen sink when Andre needed a rest). I just didn't like the fact that his FG% was actually ignored, when all of these years, Kobe's was the talk of the town.

Guys like Iguodala, Leonard, Tony Allen, Prince...they are meant to "key in" on superstars like Kobe and Bron, and they are put on the court not only to chase them all game, but to cause inefficiency. It happens.

Everyone complained about LeBron's teammates, and especially JR Smith. All I've ever heard was that he makes his teammates better...but when that time comes, and they under-perform...nobody gives a shit about their defensive efforts (Dellavedova), their amazing work on the glass (Thompson) or scoring in the post (Mozgov, when LeBron cashed out in one of their losses). Those teammates suddenly become "garbage" and, not surprisingly, it's stated that LeBron is doing everything.

With that said...did he do everything? No, and therefore, the performance is overrated. I can't say anyone else performed better, though. The Warriors were the better team, while LeBron was the best player.

#74 His Greatness

His Greatness

Hall of Fame

• 10,831 posts

Posted 14 August 2015 - 08:24 AM

yea his effort was good shit but his teammates were soft like charmin in this mother[expletive]er

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users