NBA Gameday 2014-2015

Real Deal

• Owner

Did anyone see my boy PERRY JONES against the Clippers?  Russell Westbrook went down with a fractured hand/wrist after nine minutes, and P-Jones scored 32 and pulled down 7 boards, had 11 free throw attempts.  They lost to the Clips by 3, but didn't have Durant, Westbrook, Jackson or Lamb in the lineup.

I've been waiting for him to break out, and this is his big chance.

I like Larkin

Yeah, he's fun to watch.  He's got a quick first step...glad to see that a lot of his skills transferred over to the pros.

Yeah, he's fun to watch. He's got a quick first step...glad to see that a lot of his skills transferred over to the pros.

Awesome #2 PG, great change of pace to Calderon when he gets back and making good decisions early. His dad was an OG, loved trading for him in Griffey for N64 haha

• Owner

Bosh has to have a big game for the Heat.  They have a chance to prove that they are a force out East (which isn't too hard to see, given that there are few teams that have an impact out there), and this can be his statement game as a teammate AND as an individual.