L.A. Lakers @ Toronto

• 5 months later...

Toronto has been playing good basketball as of late, so I wouldnt be suprised if this game went down to the wire.

And please dont say "Kobe for 82" or something like that, I'm just hoping he shots a good percentage from the floor.

Not really. They haven't been playing poorly, but I think they are only around .500 or so in their last 10 games. I'm not sure of the exact numbers but I think that they are 6-4 over their last 10 games. Not bad, but certainly not good. It is simply average, which is what the Raptors are; an average team.

At least I can sleep in tomorrow and still watch the Raptors lose. I absolutely hate those stupid 9:30 AM start times on the West Coast.

Hopefully Kobe remains cold with his jumper, if he is on we have no chance. If he is off we might be able to make a game of this. The fact that it is at home definitely makes me more optimistic about this game, but I still am not expecting a win. If we can keep it close and at least make a game of it, like we did against Cleveland, I will be satisfied.

Bargnani is back in the lineup tonight, according to Devlin's Twitter. Hopefully he is actually healthy and not just forcing himself back into the lineup because of the fact that they are playing the Lakers. I'd rather see him sit out this game and see the Raptors lose (like they will with him in the lineup) to make sure his back is 100%. This is assuming that he is rushing back into the lineup, which I have no idea.

Other intersting facts:

Apperantly Andrew Bynum missed the teams flight to Toronto and had to pay for his own flight to Toronto. At least that is what I heard on TV.

Kobe Bryant is averaging 45.1 ppg over his last 6 games against the Raptors. Watch him break out of his slump and drop at least 30+ on good percentages.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Ahh, dammit. Why couldn't this game be on TSN instead of The Score? Now all we are going to hear about from Rautins is how great Kobe Bryant is. Kobe will make a basic entry pass into Gasol and Rautins will have an orgasm over it. I can't stand listening to Rautins when the Raptors play against players like Kobe, LeBron, Melo, Wade etc...

Lol, have the Lakers made a shot that outside of the paint yet? They are absolutely abusing the Raptors in the paint. I think that they have only made 1 shot outside of the paint.

Raptors are lucky that this lead is only 3 points right now. With the way that they have played inside and on the glass, they are lucky the lead isn't in double digits already.

DeRozan looked completely rattled in the 1st. I've never seen him so out of control and make so many poor decisions. One thing that I have really liked about him is that for a rookie he is actually very smart with the ball and doesn't force things all that often, but today he has been awful.

Raptors definitely need to play better if they hope to keep this thing close. The Lakers aren't going to continue to shoot 43% if they keep on getting these kinds of looks.