Ray Rice is Back

DunkinDerozan

Former Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice has won his appeal of an indefinite suspension and has been reinstated to the NFL.

Rice is now eligible to sign with any NFL team.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11949855/ray-rice-baltimore-ravens-wins-appeal-eligible-reinstatement

Where do you think he's going to sign?

Bring him to the Giants. Rutgers boy on a redeeming mission. Won't happen with current FO, but still.

I personally wouldn't want him, atleast not this season. Let Jennings and Williams get the carries. I think he would be a good fit in Indy

I personally wouldn't want him, atleast not this season. Let Jennings and Williams get the carries. I think he would be a good fit in Indy

Williams is a bum. You'd sign him to low risk through next year. Jennings went out and our offense shit the bed second half today.

Williams is a bum. You'd sign him to low risk through next year. Jennings went out and our offense shit the bed second half today.

really you don't like williams? I haven't been able to watch all the games this year (which by the way we've played isn't really a bad thing) but from what I've seen he seems promising 

really you don't like williams? I haven't been able to watch all the games this year (which by the way we've played isn't really a bad thing) but from what I've seen he seems promising

He's literally last in the NFL in yards per carry. He also has hands that are made of elbows and is brutal in the passing game (worse than Jacobs)

• 2 weeks later...