Will Anthony Edwards save the Timberwolves?

• Owner

Anthony Edwards is putting up 19/5/3 as a rookie, and it looks like he has a decent amount of room to grow.  He does take a lot of threes for shooting just 33%, and given how aggressive he can be, he could get to the line a lot more.

With him, KAT and D-Lo, can Edwards help the trio achieve a top 8 seed in the conference and make the playoffs?

With all the talent in the world (including Jarred Vanderbilt, who can be a permanent starter on this team), I don't see how they went just 23-49.

The last time they weren't in the bottom 10, defensively, was 2013-14 (12th).  The last time they were in the top 10?  Back in 2005-06, and of course, that's when they had KG.

He may not be a franchise player, but he could be good enough to help them gain some ground on their quest to become a playoff-caliber team.  Is he the guy?

• 2 years later...
[url=https://chimmed.ru/products/magniy-acetat-tetragidrat-chda-bp-id=686654]магний ацетат тетрагидрат, чда, bp купить онлайн в интернет-магазине химмед [/url]
Tegs: [u]оксиранкарбоксамид, n-[4-циано-3-(трифторметил)фенил]-2-метил- купить онлайн в интернет-магазине химмед [/u]
[i]оксиресвератрол купить онлайн в интернет-магазине химмед [/i]
[b]окситетрациклин ep примесь f купить онлайн в интернет-магазине химмед [/b]

магний ацетат тетрагидрат, чда, bp купить онлайн в интернет-магазине химмед https://chimmed.ru/products/magniy-acetat-tetragidrat-chda-bp-id=686662