Hello OTR

I don’t know if anybody will even read this but our great friend Brandon Neal passed away yesterday morning. It motivated me to check the site once again. Hopefully this all finds you well. If anybody wants to talk for nostalgic reasons my insta is Slaven.beast and my twitter is @slavengetsbig

• 3 weeks later...

I had absolutely no idea. And I honestly can't believe it. 

I wasn't what you can call a core member of this forum, I was a kinda late addition to it, and I was not insanely active, besides that I live quite far away (sadly) from all of you, which is why I didn't know RD, or any of you, that well, but I'm obviously still schocked by the news. I really dunno what to say.

God bless RD, God bless OTR.

God bless America !

i know i'm a bit late but just saw the news from slaven. absolutely devastating. i'm gutted for his family especially his wife and young daughter. he was way too young man.

feel like i grew up with yall and that wouldn't have been possible without brandon. take care of yourselves guys, and hmu on discord if you ever wanna catch up: __boogie__

RIP Real Deal