L.A. Lakers @ Philadelphia

• Owner

Decent game for us. I like what Artest did, though...although I wasn't happy with the three near the end (took it too early, even though he made it).

Overall, we should've won by double-digits. It was a comfortable lead once Bryant took over in the second half, but we need to stop letting our foot off the pedal all the time.

A win is a win, but we can do better.

That was a fun game, but every time the Lakers are in town it is fun. I thought the Sixers played pretty well. They kept it a hell of a lot closer than I expected, but of course Eddie Jordan had to use the worst possible lineup for most of the 2nd (seriously, Lou Williams Marreese Speights and Willie Green on the floor at the same time? Come on). Anyway, Lakers carved them apart and built that solid 8-12 point lead the despite the Sixers (Iverson in particular) playing well for a good part of the second half, it was not enough. Anyway, the Kobe fans (I say Kobe fans because 99% of the people in Lakers gear only cheered when Kobe did something and couldn't care less when anybody else on the team did) were annoying beyond belief. I don't think Kobe would get as much [expletive] from the Sixers fans if not for those obnoxious [expletive]s, to be honest. Most of the booing was directed at them, and when they tried to start a MVP chant. I was happy that the Sixers fans were able to shut that down. But the Laker fans came in and acted like they owned the place, and I HATE when opposing fans do that. Show some respect.

Edited by Real Deal
Inappropriate image.

• Owner

It's disturbing that he actually drew that, to be honest. Guys don't draw stuff like that.

Image removed, though. We don't allow that kind of stuff to be posted with words, no reason to allow it in images.

I don't understand why sixer fans don't like sammy and want him traded. It seems this guy is pure hustle, light on his feet, and has great post defense. Anyone care to explain?

He has been playing great recently and I think most Sixer fans realize that. However he has the worst contract in the NBA, and this is a 15-31 team. If they can find a way to unload this contract they have to do it. Also, he gets very moody and if something pisses him off and he decides not to play hard for whatever reason, he doesn't. However if he keeps playing like he has recently, I have no problems with him on the court, but with that said the Sixers absolutely have to trade him if they can find someone to take the contract.

• Like 1