Miami @ Milwaukee

• 5 months later...

The Heat winning anything less than both games will be a disappointment, with or without Michael Beasley.

With Beasley likely to sit out tonight, I'm expecting another solid offensive performance from Haslem. Wright also played efficient offensively yesterday, so let's see if he continues to build on that today.

Chalmers may sit out (thankfully..) so hopefully we won't need to worry about that 2nd quarter wall.

Edited by Poe

Sloppy quarter from the Heat. Wade had 9 but seemed a little lackadaisical out there as if he was going through the motions. Good quarter from Q and Joel Anthony with the block of the year for the Heat. That was ridiculous.

We should win this game if we just play with a little effort and cut down the TO's.

Why can't we have an exciting game? This entire month, aside from the Cavs game has either been a blowout win or blowout loss..

and what is up with the horn in the crowd? I feel like I am watching the FIFA World Cup in Africa with those horns.

Edited by SRV

WTF was up with that horn... remind me to never watch a Bucks home game again. I mean, jeez.

BTW, Wade was complete [expletive] today. It seemed like the longer the game lasted the worse Wade was. Common, man, where's the killer instinct? At least stop jacking threes already!

We are so unpredictable. We can either be really good and blow teams out, and play very well against the top teams in the NBA, or we could get destroyed by average teams that we could easily beat.

I hope that if we make the playoffs, we show up against the team we play in the first round, I know we can give any of the top teams problems.

Edited by SRV

We are so unpredictable. We can either be really good and blow teams out, and play very well against the top teams in the NBA, or we could get destroyed by average teams that we could easily beat.

I hope that if we make the playoffs, we show up against the team we play in the first round, I know we can give any of the top teams problems.

The team needs to make a change in their strategy if they expect a change in their result.

I think Wade needs to start at point guard with Wright at the 2. I think it's clear enough that the best chemistry on the court usual consists of Wade, Wright, and Q-Rich playing together on the floor, and all three deserve playing time.

I'm too tired atm to go in depth. I'll make a thread about it tomorrow. I think that by starting Wade at the point will help put the right group of players together while giving the best players the deserving amount of minutes each game.

• Owner

They need Beasley. Haslem is too inconsistent to matter, and was garbage tonight. From what I watched of the game, all I saw Udonis do was shoot bricks and foul.

Wade didn't do a bad job defending Jennings when he was on him, although that's not that big of a task, as Casper seems to be contesting his shots most of the time, with all the wide-open misses he has.