New Jersey @ Toronto

• 5 months later...

I just hope the rest of the Raptors team shows up tonight. If they don't, then the Nets might actually have a chance of winning. :o

The rest of the Raptors team are all injured. :lol:

DeRozan, Turkoglu and Calderon are all not playing tonight and Jack has the flu or something and they aren't sure of what to expect from him.

Don't be surprised to see a lineup of:

C: Rasho

PF: O'Bryant

SF: Wright

SG: Weems

PG: Banks

tonight. Funny thing is, New Jersey would still probably lose to that lineup with how obvious it is that they are tanking.

I've been feeling sick the last day or two so I slept through most of this game and, because of that, I can't really comment on anything other than looking at the box scores.

Bosh looked like he played a pretty poor game, but considering how well he had played over the last 4 (first player since '06 to have put up 20/15 in 4 straight games), I can live with him having an off game against the Nets.

Wright and Weems looked like they stepped up nicely in place of the injured Raptors, and also, made up for the poor shooting of Bargnani and Bosh.

Jack looked like he had a gritty game. I was worried that he would be ineffective tonight considering what I had hear in the pre game show about him being under the weather and not sure if he could go or not, but it looks like he gutted it out and played a solid game.

Despite the fact that it looks like the Raptors played a pretty poor game, a win is a win regardless of how "pretty" it was. In two weeks nobody is going to remember that the Raptors played a poor game against the Nets. They will just look at it as another win.

Best news of the night though? The Raptors moved a game up on all 3 of the teams that were chasing them as the Bulls lost in overtime against the Sixers, the Heat lost to the Celtics and the Bobcats lost to the Lakers. I said it before, the Raptors can put some seperation between theirselves and the Cats, Heat and Bulls if they take care of business during this easy portion of their schedule, and, for the most part, they have done just that.