Miami @ Chicago

alcstarheel

• 5 months later...

If we lose this then I can say we are tanking for sure. They don't have Noah [i think] so that should help us on the boards.

If the Heat are tanking they wouldn't have signed Arroyo and traded away Chris Quinn. If it wasn't for those moves, we would have to deal with him as our starting PG in place of Chalmers being injured.

Alston and Wright are the only players to get minutes that did not receive a turnover. The Heat need to fix that the second half. They also need to stop getting their shots blocked.

And JO, about that first quarter... from now on, just pretend that every center you ever face again is Brad Miller. Mkay?

Edited by Poe

OMG. WE SUCK.

I would seriously not be surprised if Wade got really pissed and ditched us or demanded that we trade for better players during the break. Wade has been playing crappy too, i don't know why we suck so much.

Edited by SRV

Argh. Too many turnovers and 3 pointers attempted in that fourth quarter. The Heat really need to back off of those threes.

Oh well.. at least JO had a great night. 24 points, 16 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 blocks. We need to see THIS Jermaine MORE OFTEN!

• Owner

The Heat can't get a good productive night from three of their best players all at the same time. One will do great on a Saturday night, another will do pretty good that Monday, and then both will play bad the night Wade goes for 30+ on Tuesday. Then, on a Friday, Wade will play terrible and shoot 30%, while the other two have decent games.

There's no way the Heat get a top five seed playing that way. Not a chance.

And the more I watch Miami, the more I'm convinced Wade is history.

Who thought the Bulls would be in the playoffs?

*Raises hand*

I didn't think that they would be fighting for a 5th seed or anything like that, but I definitely thought that they had a very good chance of making the playoffs. I thought that the loss of Gordon would hurt them offensively, but I have always liked Luol Deng's game and thought that his return, along with Rose's improvement, would be able to compensate for the loss of Gordon.

I don't remember for sure if I posted anything about my predictions on here in the offseason, but I had the Bulls and the Sixers fighting for that 8th seed.

I predicted the East to be something like this:

1. Boston

2. Cleveland

3. Orlando

4. Atlanta

5. Washington (yikes!)

6. Miami

7. Toronto

8. Chicago

9. Philly

10. Charlotte

11. Indiana

12. Detroit

13. New Jersey

14. Milwaukee

15. New York

Then again, I tend to flip-flop on my predictions during the summer.

I'm not sure if I posted something during the summer or not, but I remember thinking that the East would be something like this. If I did, and it is different from this, I guess I am just remembering wrong. :lol:

Edited by Built Ford Tough