Houston @ Miami

alcstarheel

• 5 months later...

Yet another example of Spo's ineptness with substitutions. How are you going to put Dorell in to guard Carl Landry in the low post? Rather than bring in Udonis and put Beasley at the 3 he brings in Dorell who had a bucket but is going to be a liability guarding in the post.

We look a lot more focused tonight but we need to carry this energy throughout a whole game.

I take back what I said about D Wright, he forced Landry into taking that one jumper and had some nice defensive plays. It looked early on like Landry would have his way with Dorell inside.

We're so much better when we push the ball. Just look at the run we went on the end that quarter.

As much as I wanna see him start. Dorell is money off the bench. He brings so much energy on both sides of the court.

Just think about that heading into next year if the Heat do manage to get a guy like Joe Johnson, Chris Bosh, or whatever big time FA. Dorell might win sixth man of the year!

Just think about that heading into next year if the Heat do manage to get a guy like Joe Johnson, Chris Bosh, or whatever big time FA. Dorell might win sixth man of the year!

Seriously. I'll be beyond angry if we let a guy like that go.