Miami @ Atlanta

alcstarheel

I loved the way the Heat played today and yesterday. I gotta say. Brilliant adjustments by Spoelstra. Yes, I said it Flash. BRILLIANT moves and coaching. His moves put every player on this Heat team in position to perform and use their abilities effectively.

Evidence: 45 bench points today, 48 bench points yesterday. Two best scorers (Wade and Beasley) combined for: 25 points today, and 27 points yesterday. They usually average about 45 ppg together, about half the Heat's baskets, despite having a below .500 record. The Heat have had double digit victories both games since Spoelstra's adjustments.

Edited by Poe

Our bench looked lost of their without Crawford. Just goes to show how important he is to the club.

Also, Joe Smith is done. He's a joke on most nights. I really liked the signing in the off season but I'm starting to regret it.

^I haven't seen Joe play much this year, but don't give up on him yet. As a Cav he was very good.

I guess the Heat aren't going anywhere just yet. Two nice wins against plus .500 teams in a row going into the break should help the Heat.

Celts lost so the Hawks still in third.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

I loved the way the Heat played today and yesterday. I gotta say. Brilliant adjustments by Spoelstra. Yes, I said it Flash. BRILLIANT moves and coaching. His moves put every player on this Heat team in position to perform and use their abilities effectively.

Evidence: 45 bench points today, 48 bench points yesterday. Two best scorers (Wade and Beasley) combined for: 25 points today, and 27 points yesterday. They usually average about 45 ppg together, about half the Heat's baskets, despite having a below .500 record. The Heat have had double digit victories both games since Spoelstra's adjustments.

I'll admit I do like the new rotations he's going with. That's all I want though lol improvement. He's fixed what was probably his most glaring weakness as a coach and that was his substitution patterns and rotations. We'll see just how much he develops as a coach after the break.