Most underrated player

Stuckey3

Marcin Gortat, he's so underrated. I cant believe no one mentioned him in this thread, I guess people are forgetting his impact on the Lakers series.

Forgot about him. He pissed me off so much in the Cavs series. I'd get all excited when Howard would get in foul trouble and get sent to the bench and then his goofy [expletive] came in and cause trouble for us.

Co-sign on Calderon, I know he's not great but people act like he is a backup PG. If he was more aggressive on offense and running the fast break he'd be a stud, we'll probably run more next year so he'll get more chances, not to mention he was hurt all last year because Mitchell played him so much trying to save his job.

Jose is a good PG, not a stud, but he is better than people give him credit for.

Also co-sign that Luis Scola one, throw Ron Artest in there too I think people forget how much of a stud he is sometimes.

Co-sign on Calderon, I know he's not great but people act like he is a backup PG. If he was more aggressive on offense and running the fast break he'd be a stud, we'll probably run more next year so he'll get more chances, not to mention he was hurt all last year because Mitchell played him so much trying to save his job.

Jose is a good PG, not a stud, but he is better than people give him credit for.

Also co-sign that Luis Scola one, throw Ron Artest in there too I think people forget how much of a stud he is sometimes.

A rock plays better defense then Calderon

I think LEe and Martin don't get mentions cause they just aren't that good on the defensive end. Whereas you have Roy, a proven leader, a great scorer, clutch and has the ability to guard the 1 and 2 as well as play the 1 and 2. Just a great all-around player to build around.

I think LEe and Martin don't get mentions cause they just aren't that good on the defensive end. Whereas you have Roy, a proven leader, a great scorer, clutch and has the ability to guard the 1 and 2 as well as play the 1 and 2. Just a great all-around player to build around.

Which Lee? Courtney is a very good defender, best rookie defender of recent memory IMO. David Lee needs work but still gets enough boards to cover up for alot of mistakes IMO.