Toronto Raptors Roll Call

Name: Dannie

Year You Became A Raptors Fan: 2001

Favorite Raptors Moment: Carters 50pts in playoffs against A.I. and when he hit that out of bounds layup over the backboard.

Favorite Current Raptors Player: Really dont like anyone that much right now, but I guess Pops Mensah-Bonsu

Favorite All-Time Raptors Player: Carter, Mo-Pete

Anything Else: they need to trade bosh

Name: Steve

Year You Became A Raptors Fan: 03/04

Favorite Raptors Moment: Raptors getting the first pick(even though it wound up being Bargs), I was texted everyone when we got it lol.... or when we made the playoffs and won the Atlantic.

Favorite Current Raptors Player: Demar already lol... otherwise probably AP

Favorite All-Time Raptors Player: Carter and Milt Polacio :)

Anything Else: Need to get on the phone with the agents of Artest and Hedo on July 1st at 12:01 AM, we can't afford to lose Bosh, aren't you sick of being crap? Trading Bosh=more rebuilding. I'm open to trading Bosh if we are still gonna be good but I don't wanna downgrade.

Also Demar for dunk champ 09 :D

Edited by travesy3

Name: Jeremy

Year You Became A Raptors Fan: 1999

Favorite Raptors Moment: Pretty much, any Carter highlight. The game vs Miami where we snapped the longest losing streak, it was like we won the championship. Alvin Williams comming back block on A.I, where he had an open layup.

Favorite Current Raptors Player: Jose Calderon

Favorite All-Time Raptors Player: Alvin Williams, JYD, Dell Curry, Keon Clark, Davis, Carter, Jose Calderon, Mo-Pete

Anything Else: OTR's OG Rap Fan.

Name: Steve

Year You Became A Raptors Fan: 03/04

Favorite Raptors Moment: Raptors getting the first pick(even though it wound up being Bargs), I was texted everyone when we got it lol.... or when we made the playoffs and won the Atlantic.

Favorite Current Raptors Player: Demar already lol... otherwise probably AP

Favorite All-Time Raptors Player: Carter and Milt Polacio :)

Anything Else: Need to get on the phone with the agents of Artest and Hedo on July 1st at 12:01 AM, we can't afford to lose Bosh, aren't you sick of being crap? Trading Bosh=more rebuilding. I'm open to trading Bosh if we are still gonna be good but I don't wanna downgrade.

Also Demar for dunk champ 09 :D

This guy don't even know who DeMar is. Get off.

I know he can jump through the roof and is a good prospect. I know he wants to be here, and he is excited to get to work and give the crowd something to cheer for. Just because I don't follow the College game, and that was meant to be a joke sort of showing I am excited about him joining the Raptors. If it makes you feel better AP is/was(if he leaves) my favourite Raptor.

Name: Daniel

Year You Became A Raptors Fan: since 2000 i gues even tho i was like 4

Favorite Raptors Moment: Toronto Raptors winning atantic division, getting 1st pick,

Favorite Current Raptors Player: Demar Derozan i guess

Favorite All-Time Raptors Player: Vince Carter and Alvin Williams

Anything Else: if bosh leaves were screwed

• 2 months later...