Cleveland @ Charlotte

• 6 months later...

:lol: Jamison. I hope he plays like this every night.

Man, Tyrus Thomas is a beast, Brown finally gets the player he desired since Thomas was drafted and on his debut played terrific defense. I can't stop thinking about how good this guy is gonna be if he stays with Brown.

0-2 when we got Shaq, 0-2 when we get Jamison. I said we'd be terrible and well, we weren't as much.

50-50 to start the game and the Cavs came out hot. We even lead during the third a bit but when Jamison came back in the offense still wasn't right, and that's how these trades usually work out. Look at how the Mavs started in their first game with Butler and Haywood.

Now I'll be worried if the game isn't close at Orlando Sunday.

Remember, not only are we getting Jamison back, but that was Mo's first start in 4 weeks and Delonte's third game back....a lot to fix.

The past several years are enough to fire him. He has proved he can't coach

I know, we must be terrible....we've been title contenders for 5 year....you know how many franchises wish they would be in that position? And you can look at the stats....you know he's implemented the best defense in the league.

And also, the league realizes it. If if was obvious he was only doing good because LeBron, he wouldn't have won COTY.