Washington @ Toronto

• 6 months later...

Bosh isn't playing tonight either and Rasho will start in his place again.

Even though this is the 2nd end of a back-to-back, where the Raptors have struggled this season, I don't think it will play as much of a factor this time considering how well Triano managed the minutes last night. Bargnani was the only player on the team who played above 30 minutes (33) so hopefully fatigue won't be an issue tonight.

Speaking of Bargnani, does anybody know if he has a minor injury that he playing through? I just got home from work a little while ago so I haven't read or heard anything. I noticed that he also came up wincing on that Bosh block (when he sprained his ankel) and last night he didn't really look right. He didin't have a bad game or anything but something about him looked off.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

I missed this game since I was at my college homecoming game, but it looked like a pretty close game. Blatche is continuing to be impressive with his recently increased role and I'm liking the improvement from McGee each night. Tonight he shot much better from the floor and actually hit free throws (shocker).