Oklahoma City @ New York

You think T-Mac's in shape to do anything explosive at the end? Guy hasn't played more than 8 minutes a game in 12 months. He had a chance to go out a winner after a decent game and choked at the line.

He's the best passer with size the Knicks have, so they used him as the inbounder at the end.

If McGrady makes a free throw, and if David Lee doesn't botch a defensive assignment by being six feet behind Nick Collison on Durant's three, the Knicks win. Chokers choke, bad defenders make bad defensive plays, and both kinds of players lose ball games.

Edited by Erick Blasco

You think T-Mac's in shape to do anything explosive at the end? Guy hasn't played more than 8 minutes a game in 12 months. He had a chance to go out a winner after a decent game and choked at the line.

He's the best passer with size the Knicks have, so they used him as the inbounder at the end.

If McGrady makes a free throw, and if David Lee doesn't botch a defensive assignment by being six feet behind Nick Collison on Durant's three, the Knicks win. Chokers choke, bad defenders make bad defensive plays, and both kinds of players lose ball games.

Anything is really better than a forced up 3 by both House or Gallinari. I would have gave the ball to Tracy superstars just make things happen with the ball in there hands.

• Owner

That poor defender by the name of Kevin Durant doesn't have a problem winning, though.

Durant gets 36, 27 consecutive games, tying Iverson (second of all-time, next to Jordan). Nine straight wins for the Thunder. How does that feel, Seattle?

That poor defender by the name of Kevin Durant doesn't have a problem winning, though.

Durant gets 36, 27 consecutive games, tying Iverson (second of all-time, next to Jordan). Nine straight wins for the Thunder. How does that feel, Seattle?

Durant's a lot better defensively this year as to last year. He straight up swatted two jump shots right into shooters faces. You don't see that too often. And he can get away with not being a great defender when he's as good a scorer as he is, and when he hits a huge game-tying three to send the game into overtime.

Make plays down the stretch. T-MAC didn't and Durant did.

BTW, the bad defender I was referring to was Lee. McGrady was actually average. He made a few nice plays on Durant, stripped a few dribbles, and was active on the boards. He also twice let the Thunder waltz to the rim in transition. He looks excited to playing defense again, something he didn't always do in Houston.

• Owner

Well, I've criticized McGrady quite a bit lately. I still think I had a reason to, because quite frankly, he wasn't playing his best in Houston. If that was intentionally, so be it (and it seems like it was, but I'll reserve judgment until he plays 10-15 games).

Before anyone should start blaming Mcgrady for this loss, I would like to say that Chandler missed opportune shots all throughout the game and especially down the stretch. Annnnd. Even Mcgrady said that he was tired at the end of the game and was only expecting to play about 20 mins, but as you all know it lasted much longer than that. He basically took himself out of the game each time when he wasn't out on the court.

Before anyone criticizes, I think they should do some research before actually stating anything.

Edited by Anhemta25

This makes me even more pissed off at the Rockets organization, they had no right to sit the guy all season when a point guard with severely low basketball IQ *cough*Brooks*cough* was getting starting minutes.

This makes me even more pissed off at the Rockets organization, they had no right to sit the guy all season when a point guard with severely low basketball IQ *cough*Brooks*cough* was getting starting minutes.

I completely agree. No offense to any Rocket fan here but whenever I see the Rockets lose. I smile a little on the inside.

Edited by Anhemta25