Atlanta @ Golden State

• 6 months later...

The last 7 minutes of this game were arguably the best 7 minutes of any game all year. The come back the Warriors pulled was fantastic both Curry and Watson brought them back into it when being down by 14 and then Ellis came in after a long rest and just about closed this game. The dumbass techinal by Crawford also helped, and a dumbass 3 pointer by Josh Smith with 8 seconds left in a 3 point game helped even more. Great game.

Edited by ChosenOne

8 more wins till Nellie breaks the all-time wins record. I wonder if he will get it this year.

Curry played great. I wonder what the front office thinks of what Curry was able to do with Monta on the bench. It's becoming more and more clear that they are better when they aren't playing at the same time.

8 more wins till Nellie breaks the all-time wins record. I wonder if he will get it this year.

Curry played great. I wonder what the front office thinks of what Curry was able to do with Monta on the bench. It's becoming more and more clear that they are better when they aren't playing at the same time.

With ease.

I was at the game and it was a throwback to the We Believe can't hear yourself think days. Crowd going nuts, players bringing it, thrilling game. Curry has already surpassed Monta as the Dubs best and most reliable player. Knows the game and he's playing with the poise of a long time vet. He's the keeper. In Riley's phone forum with the STHs yesterday he kept emphasizing Curry as the reason to remain a season ticket holder. Didn't say outright he would dump Monta, but based on how he showered Curry with praise and not Monta, that they were looking at 2-3-4-5 in trades and the draft, it's evident that Curry is their choice and Monta is the bait.

Hawks blew the lead on two fronts. They were overconfident and thought the game was won, showed in their body language. And they went away from Joe. Crawford swarmed and they get it to Josh Smith for a 3 with the game on the line? Not happening.