Golden State @ Orlando

alcstarheel

• 6 months later...
  • Owner

Orlando should win this game, but I have a feeling they will struggle with Curry. If the Warriors start racking up points on those huge runs they can go on, the Magic could find themselves chucking shots just to keep up, and that might be a problem.

No preference here...but I'll pull for Orlando in hopes that they somehow catch the Cavaliers in the East.

Orlando should win this game, but I have a feeling they will struggle with Curry. If the Warriors start racking up points on those huge runs they can go on, the Magic could find themselves chucking shots just to keep up, and that might be a problem.

No preference here...but I'll pull for Orlando in hopes that they somehow catch the Cavaliers in the East.

I'm wanting us to win every game possible at this point, catching Cleveland seems to be within reach.

We should win, however like you said if we find ourselves in a hole I notice we tend to get rattled and just start chucking up bad shots. It's what killed us in that Hornets game a few nights ago. We had that win, they started a run, and we hit the panic button. :(