Lopez Looks Ahead

Teletopez

Brook Lopez, Yi Jianlian and Sean Williams worked out together today. It was the first time we got a chance to talk to Lopez after he lost his best friend on the Nets (Ryan Anderson) and perhaps his most influential teammate (Vince Carter).

First things first, how did Yi look?

"Yi's been playing a lot stronger," Lopez said. "Looks like he's polished up a lot of stuff. He still looks like he's going well, even though he's playing basically year round. So he doesn't look too winded or anything like that. He looks like he's in pretty good shape."

What exactly did he polish up?

"A lot of his post moves, honestly," Lopez said. "He did a lot of one-on-one in the post. He was making some great moves, kind of caught me by surprise. And of course he's got his jumper."

"I have confidence in myself," he said.

Lopez spoke to Anderson after it happened and said he was shaken up. Lopez, who loves Walt Disney, tried to put a positive spin on it, though.

"He just said it was a shock to him," Lopez said. "He's kind of shaken by the whole thing. I was telling him I'm kind of jealous of him though. He's going to be done by Disney now. He can go whenever he wants."

Full Article

^ Exactly man, i like the move we made instead of getting 'Gortat' like Poppa and Chilli were feeling so strongly about. It's obvious guys that the Nets didn't feel the same way as you otherwise they would have acquired Gortat instead of Lee...

Now we have the front court i wanted to see, Lopez, Sean, Boone and uhh.. Yi. However i am optimistic about next season and looking to give Yi a chance in my terms. He has got potential, hopefully he reaches that potential soon. As for Sean i love seeing him in this position, if Lopez and Yi start the C and PF then Sean is going to be our main big man back-up next to Battie and i think Boone will fall back into the 3rd string. Which means Sean has a great opportunity to prove himself, hopefully he has worked on things in his absence.