L.A. Clippers @ Miami

alcstarheel

• 7 months later...
  • Owner

Give my boy Chalmers some credit. ;) He didn't have a single turnover, shot well, had 12/6 and played good defense.

Wade went 15/17 from the charity stripe. That's ridiculous. The Clippers would've made it a bit tougher on Wade if Eric Gordon had played.

Give my boy Chalmers some credit. ;) He didn't have a single turnover, shot well, had 12/6 and played good defense.

He left his man, Steve Blake, wide open on numerous occasions.

He played well offensively, though, but he was playing more as an off-guard. Chalmers is becoming more and more seldom trusted to run the offense, usually playing with either Arroyo or Wade on the floor with him to handle the ball while he spots up on the wing.

He left his man, Steve Blake, wide open on numerous occasions.

He played well offensively, though, but he was playing more as an off-guard. Chalmers is becoming more and more seldom trusted to run the offense, usually playing with either Arroyo or Wade on the floor with him to handle the ball while he spots up on the wing.

That was because we sent our guards to double almost the entire game. Chalmers is getting a lot better as each game passes. His shot is also starting to come back which is a great sign.

Wade was great as usual in only 30 minutes and Beasley, when he was out there, was lighting it up. If it weren't for 2 terrible passes from Wade he would've had 2 monster alley-oops that might've sealed the game before half time.

I think right now our best scenario is to finish 5th or 6th. Boston is at an all time low and I think a team like Miami could give them a ton of problems in the playoffs. I think we can take Atlanta this year as the series last year went to 7 games so it could go either way. Orlando we usually matchup against well but they're playing the best basketball in the NBA besides the Mavs.