Chicago @ Orlando

alcstarheel

• 7 months later...
  • Owner

Without Noah, this should be an easy win for the Magic. Back in January, Chicago took out the Magic, and Howard had a tough time with Noah on him. Carter also struggled, shooting 3-15 from the floor. Shard shot 2-9, and Nelson was 5-13.

Of course, that was a Bulls team with John Salmons and Tyrus Thomas, though...but Rose did notch 30.

• Owner

Need a win from the Magic here tonight. If we want to keep Wade I think it needs to be a priority for the Heat to finish ahead of the Bulls.

Makes sense. I think Chicago needs this win more than Miami needs Orlando to win, lol. The Bulls have to regain that confidence they had a month ago. They are 4-6 in their last 10, five straight losses, and are now sitting ninth in the playoff race.

Makes sense. I think Chicago needs this win more than Miami needs Orlando to win, lol. The Bulls have to regain that confidence they had a month ago. They are 4-6 in their last 10, five straight losses, and are now sitting ninth in the playoff race.

If we can finish 5/6 in the east and Chicago finishes 8th or misses out on the playoffs all together I think that could do a lot for Miami in terms of keeping Wade. Especially with the fact that we'll have all that cap space and 2 first rounders at our disposal. The way the Heat's playing right now, if we keep it up I think we can make a strong run at the 5th seed.